- Lsmedia false
- lsmedia works similar to GNU command ls, but with focus on reporting codecs, resolution, fps, data rate and audio frequency
- MediaCrush false
- MediaCrush is a media sharing server and Web service. You can upload images, sound and videos in convenient ways. Many free clients are available for it, as well as browser add-ons.
- Mumble false
- Mumble is a voice chat program. There are two modules in Mumble: the client (Mumble) and the server (Murmur). It provides encrypted, low-latency voice chat. Supports group conferences, for talking amongst friends: has a mute/deafen feature, also supports textchat. A suitable free software replacement for Google Hangout, Skype, Ventrillo, TeamSpeak and many more.
- Paraslash false
- The paraslash package contains server and client software for network audio streaming and stand-alone utilities for decoding and playing audio files.
- Pragha false
- Pragha is is a lightweight GTK+ music manager that aims to be fast, bloat-free, and light on memory consumption.
Some of the features are:
- Library management using SQLlite 3
- Multiple views
- OSD support with Libnotify
- Tag Editing
- Last.fm submission
- Playlist management (M3U Exporting)
- DBUS management interface
- Quod Libet false
- Quod Libet is a music player with flexible library management. Ex Falso is a library manager for users who prefer their existing music player. Rather than categorize songs only by genre, artist, and album, Quod Libet lets you sort, search and display them however you want. Additionally it supports editing music tags and metadata. It supports regular searches, regular expression searches, automatic tagging via MusicBrainz and CDDB, tag editing, album cover display, ReplayGain, multimedia keys, an OSD, and plugin support for extra functionality. Ex Falso provides the same features for library management.
- Ring true
- Secure and distributed voice/video/text communication client which also aims to be easy to use for non-technical people. Uses a distributed hash table (DHT) to retrieve a peers IP address based on a 40 character "ring id" which has to be exchanged between peers through other channels. Sharing via QRcode is built in to most of the current clients. When a peer's IP address is known an encrypted SRTP channel is opened between the peers and a standard SIP session is started on top of the SRTP connection. Clients are available for GNU/Linux (gnome), Windows, Mac OSX & Android.
- Rockbox false
- Rockbox is free software replacement firmware for various digital music players.
- SimpleScreenRecorder false
- SimpleScreenRecorder is a graphical tool that lets you record videos, with or without sound, of your desktop, of your games… It can record in various formats, with different quality settings.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.