- 'csv2mysql' is a Web-based tool that converts CSV files to MySQL tables. It asks for the location of the CSV file, type of the CSV file, and access info (server address, table name, username, and password) for the MySQL database, and lets users map the fields of a CSV file to the fields of a MySQL table.
- DBI Frame
- DBI::Frame is an extension of the standard DBI perl module, designed around MySQL, used to create and maintain frameworks for databases. It has query logging and a standardized interface for SQL statements like 'update' and 'insert' that doesn't require understanding SQL. Ideally, the user or developer shouldn't have to know SQL to be able to administer a database; this does require a special setup which isn't necessarily easy to create.
- DM Tools
- DMTools is an ongoing project to develop a data mining toolbox written in Python. Two core features of the toolbox are caching of database queries and parallelism within a collection of independent queries. Our toolbox provides a number of routines for basic data mining tasks on top of which the user can add more functions - mainly domain and data collection dependent - for complex and time consuming data mining tasks.
- DataMelt (DMelt) is an environment for numeric computation, statistical analysis, data mining, and graphical data visualization on the Java platform. This Java multiplatform program is integrated with a number of scripting languages: Jython (Python), Groovy, JRuby, BeanShell. DMelt can be used to plot functions and data in 2D and 3D, perform statistical tests, data mining, numeric computations, function minimization, linear algebra, solving systems of linear and differential equations. Linear, non-linear and symbolic regression are also available. Neural networks and various data-manipulation methods are integrated using powerful Java API. Elements of symbolic computations using Octave/Matlab scripting are supported.
- DataStatix is a free software for GNU/Linux and Windows useful to manage data of every kind (although it has been written to manage biomedical data), to create descriptive statistics and graphs and to export items easily to R environment or to other statistic softwares. In order to handle properly big amount of data and many concurrent users, DataStatix works with MySql database and it has been developed and tested with MySql community edition 5.5. Some features of the software are: users management (create, delete, modify password) within the software; different users levels of data access (administrator, default, read only); user defined templates (models) of data, to create new databases easily; importation and esportation of data in CSV format (used also by Calc and Excel); updating of existing data from a CSV file created with DataStatix; descriptive statistics from every data (some more kind of statistics to come); graphs from every data.
- Diaspora is a decentralized social network (composed by many servers which interact with each other, the servers are called pods).
- Druid lets users create databases graphically. Users can add/modify/delete database objects (fields, tables, etc.) using a simple GUI and can document each table and field with HTML information. Druid then generates an SQL script with all table definitions that can be piped to the DBMS; a data dictionary file containing all the tables and field in the database, and Java classes that contain both the tables' constants and users' code. The program works with Java, C, and C++. There is a plug-in architecture, so users can write their own modules. The latest features let you examine the entire jdbc DB structure, rebuild the jdbc DB on the fly using the druid's current database, import the jdbc DB structure into druid for reverse engineering, and add/modify/delete tables' records using a simple grid control.
- Free Weekly Report Tool is a small PHP/MySQL script helps you submit and organize status reports as well as generate notifications to managers and others about the submission of those reports.
- This is a candidate for deletion: Sourceforge last updated 2013. Email to maintainer broken. Poppy-one (talk) 15:01, 30 July 2018 (EDT) FlatFileSqlDatabase is an implementation in PHP of a small database using SQL to access and using text files to store the data.
- Friendica is a communications platform for integrated social communications utilising decentralised communications and linkage to several indie social projects - as well as popular mainstream providers.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.