- 12:19, 19 July 2019 (diff | hist) . . (+2) . . Test (add space 2 and replace 1 with 2) (current)
- 12:16, 19 July 2019 (diff | hist) . . (+2) . . Test (add space 1)
- 14:11, 10 July 2019 (diff | hist) . . (+623) . . Infinitetux (Added screenshots, licenses, version, and vcs information.) (current)
- 10:09, 4 June 2019 (diff | hist) . . (+168) . . Free Software Directory:Free software evaluation (Note about Visual Studio Code being partially nonfree.) (current)
- 15:13, 21 May 2019 (diff | hist) . . (+2) . . Collection:Replicant (Replace Google Play link with F-Droid link. →Service as a Software Substitute (SaaSS) replacement)
- 13:07, 18 March 2019 (diff | hist) . . (+92) . . m Pica Pica Messenger (Add license) (current)
- 11:19, 22 January 2019 (diff | hist) . . (+51) . . m Legibly Password Generator (Undo revision 77251 by Mmcmahon (talk)) (current) (Tag: Undo)
- 11:17, 22 January 2019 (diff | hist) . . (-51) . . Legibly Password Generator (Add license and prereq)
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.