Search by property
This page provides a simple browsing interface for finding entities described by a property and a named value. Other available search interfaces include the page property search, and the ask query builder.
List of results
- YAJL-JS + (see README file.)
- Retweet + (see README file.)
- Swarp + (see README file.)
- Phuby + (see README file.)
- Colfm + (see README file.)
- Sprockets + (see README file.)
- CrackLib + (see README files.)
- Ruby Mechanize + (see README or FAQ files.)
- Vulcan + (see enclosed README file)
- Metric Fu + (see http://metric-fu.rubyforge.org/)
- Grancher + (see the documentation in lib/grancher.rb.)
- Maildrop + (user README available in HTML format from http://www.flounder.net/~mrsam/maildrop/)
- Kisdnmonitor + (user manual available in HTML format from http://kisdnmonitor.sourceforge.net/manual/index.html)
- VIPS + (user reference guide guide available in HTML format from http://www.vips.ecs.soton.ac.uk/vips-7.8/doc/vips/html/refguide/index.html)
- Citadel + (user reference included)
- Le Petit Poucet + (within package)
- Xls2xml + (xls2xml converts an Excel table into flat XML output. By default, each row is represented by a node (called "node"), and the column headings are converted to attribute names.)
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.