Feel free to leave me a message in this space.
Thank you for your valuable feedback. I intended to make it free, but now I see that I am still missing some important aspects. I will work further about that and will come back later.
- Look into Semantic Tasks extension
- Bugs and new submissions submitted to Review namespace should be quickly moved into a bug in FSD namespace (i.e., triaged). Leave behind a link to the bug and figure out how we should change our category system to reflect this new workflow.
- Look into Semantic Project Management extension for planning
- However, don't hesitate to create a page so we can begin figuring out how we will do versioning and creation of milestones, priorities, categories/components (all of which are used to sort bugs).
- Hi Sudoman, I'm checking the mail sending options...
- ...and I just keep testing...
- ...and testing...
- ...nothing stops the Energizer...
- ...and more....
- Sudoman please confirm you got some mail and we'll be able to close 759785
Dealing with bug reports
over time I have issued a couple of bug reports which have not been reviewed so far. I am asking if you could grant my sysop right on this wiki. Thus I would be able to deal with the entries of MediaWiki and Drupal, the two systems I work with. I promise not to touch other projects.
Cheers --[[kgh]] 12:22, 26 April 2012 (EDT)
- Heiya Sudoman,
thank you for your good faith in me. I did not get an e-mail-notification. Thus I am answering this late.
Cheers --[[kgh]] 15:09, 7 June 2012 (EDT)
I added your real name to your user page (it was very easy to find it on Google), please do not remove it; We list real names for all user accounts listed in the Bureaucrat group so non-Bureaucrats can refer to it. For example, if a IRC meeting is held by a new Bureaucrat, then people can see who it is by visiting the FSD user page for that person. You can delete this message. --David Hedlund (talk) 15:12, 6 January 2017 (EST)
- Can you please add this to your user page to make it possible to verify you and to get informed that you work for the FSF:
- My name is Andrew Engelbrecht and I am an administrator and bureaucrat of the Free Software Directory.
- I joined the Free Software Foundation in YYYY as Web Developer. Read more on the FSF Staff and Board page.
Nothing here for now
New task - Obsolete categories
Hi Andrew, there is a new Active Backlog Task regarding your contributions: Free_Software_Directory:Backlog_active#Obsolete_categories
Other #fsf users asked specifically for your opinion. :-)
TY and have a nice day. --LorenzoAncora (talk) 15:37, 25 January 2019 (EST)
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.