Web Subversion interface
WebSVN is a Web Subversion interface.
- Easy-to-use interface, simple to install / configure
- Supports multiple repositories, local or remote
- Optional path-based restriction of privileges
- Colourisation of file listings; MIME type support
- Blame (annotation) view of file authorship
- Comparing revisions of files / directories
- Revision and log message browsing / searching
- RSS feed support for watching any resource
- Download of files and folders
- Customisable templating system
- Multiple languages and on-demand switching
released on 27 June 2011
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 2 December 2014.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.