A tool for managing multi-level backups to fixed disk and removable CD/DVD media.
Yakup is a tool for managing multi-level backups to fixed disk and removable CD/DVD media. Yakup can also be used for ad-hoc archiving.
- Full and multi-level differential backups.
- Backup up and restore from fixed disk or removable CD/DVD media.
- Media spanning.
- tar(1) formatted archives.
- Optional gzip or bzip2 compression.
- Single bash(1) shell script -- trivial installation, runs on any GNU/Linux system.
- Flexible customizable configuration options.
released on 28 August 2006
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|GPLv2orlater||Ted Teah||5 October 2005|
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
|Required to build||GNU coreutils|
|Required to build||GNU bash|
|Source requirement||1.0.2 stable released on 2005-09-13|
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 31 December 2016.