BuildS security functionality into applications and devices
The yaSSL Library version 0.9.9 includes the following:
- SSL version 3 and TLS version 1 (client and server)
- OpenSSL compatibility layer
- MySQL integration
- Initial stunnel integration
- MD5, SHA-1, HMAC, DES, 3DES, AES, ARC4, RSA, DSS, and DH
- Simple API
- Interchangeable crypto and certificate libraries
- PEM and DER certificate support
DocumentationUser FAQ available in HTML format from http://yassl.com/faq.html
released on 10 August 2010
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 11 August 2010.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.