A full-featured package manager and viewer for Android
- Material design 3
- Displays as much information as possible in the main page
- Lists activities, broadcast receivers, services, providers, app ops, permissions, signatures, shared libraries, etc. of an application
- Launch activities and services
- Create shortcuts of activities
- Intercept activities
- Scan for trackers and libraries in apps and list (all or only) tracking classes (and their code dump)
- View/save the manifest of an app
- Display app usage, data usage (mobile and wifi), and app storage info (requires “Usage Access” permission)
- Install/uninstall APK files (including APKS, APKM and XAPK with OBB files)
- Share APK files
- Back up/restore APK files
- Batch operations
- Single-click operations
- Logcat viewer
- Profiles (including presets for quick debloating)
- Open an app in Aurora Store or in your favourite F-Droid client directly from App Manager
- Sign APK files with custom signatures before installing
- Backup encryption: OpenPGP via OpenKeychain, RSA (hybrid encryption with AES) and AES.
- Revoke runtime (AKA dangerous) and development permissions
- Change the mode of an app op
- Display/kill/force-stop running apps or processes
- Clear app data or app cache
- View/change net policy
- Control battery optimization
- Block any activities, broadcast receivers, services, or providers of an app with native import/export as well as Watt and Blocker import support
- View/edit/delete shared preferences of any app
- Back up/restore apps with data, rules and extras (such as permissions, battery optimization, SSAID, etc.)
- View system configurations including blacklisted or whitelisted apps, permissions, etc.
- View/change SSAID.
released on 4 August 2022
Accepts cryptocurrency donations.
26 June 2022
Leaders and contributors
|Muntashir Al-Islam (Muntashir)||Lead developer|
Resources and communication
|Required to use||Android version 5.0 (Lollipop) and later|
|Required to build||Java 14 or later|
|Required to build||Linux or macOS|
|Required to build||Gradle 7.2 or later|
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.