Difference between revisions of "Category/Audio"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 15:39, 5 July 2011
- Automates some streaming operations and provides feedback for volunteers
- make word bubbles for avatars
- Framework for developing modular multimedia applications
- A powerful, 100% libre video and audio downloader for GNU/Linux
- Rips, encodes, and tags CDs with one command
- Actor platform
- multiplatform text, photo and voice message server
- Small CD player for GNU/Linux.
- A simple PHP script for streaming music and playlists with Apache.
- Free software radio automation software
- Facilitates the use of Ogg/Vorbis streams with allegro
- Multimedia player suited for KDE
- programs for manipulating ambisonic (sound) files.
- Apache/PHP-based MP3/Ogg file manager and player
- Activity plans constructor
- Gapless Music player for GNU/Linux.
- A multitrack, multichannel audio recorder/non-linear editor
- Aria Maestosa
- MIDI sequencer/editor
- KDE frontend for CD burning/ripping tools
- Audacious Audio Player
- Audio editor and recorder
- Audio Space
- calculates audio storage space
- Audio Utils
- a collection of audio file conversion scripts
- Audio codec 2
- Patent free audio compression codec for GNU
- Script to transform audio files.
- Automatically mounts/unmounts CD-ROMs
- Converts BIN/CUE images to ISO 9660 tracks
- Optimally chooses files to be put on a CD or other media
- Indexer for cd/mp3 collections and local directories
- Enterprise distribution of the famous Wikipedia software MediaWiki.
- Web interface for Boss Ogg
- A disc burning application for GNOME
- Media player for Emacs.
- Collection manager for KDE
- CD Digital-Audio Player
- command-line tool for writing optical media
- Console frontend for various CD burners
- Text-based interface to the CD-burning tools for UNIX
- CD-ROM Control
- GUI for mounting, umounting, and ejecting the CD-Rom drive
- Facilitates access to info in old ISO sessions
- inspect and manipulate disc images
- StandAlone MIDI Step Sequencer
- Piano roll editor for singing synthesis
- Tags and renames MP3 and Ogg Vorbis files
- Castle Game Engine
- Cross-platform 3D and 2D game engine for modern Object Pascal with a lot of graphic effects and a scene graph based on X3D
- CCD sheet to CUE sheet converter.
- Plays CDs
- Records audio tracks digitally into wav files
- CD ripper
- Writes audio CD-Rs in disc-at-once mode
- Simple, lightweight CD/DVD drive controller
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.