Broaden your selection: Category/Business
- Debt Payoff
- DebtPayoff is an application which will calculate how long it will take to pay off a credit card at a given interest rate and payment amount. It will also calculate how much of what is paid will go toward interest.
- Dismal (Dis' Mode Ain't Lotus) is a major mode for GNU Emacs that implements a spreadsheet. It is designed to be keystroke driven rather than mouse/menu driven (although it can be menu driven), and it is extensible. Users can write their own commands and functions, for example, to allow a function cell to write to several nearby cells. A ruler can be put up that reflects the semantics of column names past the ones automatically provided as letters. Dismal has some useful functions that implement the keystroke level model of Card, Moran, and Newell. Dismal is now maintained within ELPA, https://elpa.gnu.org.
- GBonds is a savings bond inventory program for GNOME. It can track the current redemption value and performance of both individual bonds and an entire inventory, and print out that inventory (so you can keep a permanent record in a separate location). The program can track savings notes and series E, EE, and I savings bonds, and can use U.S. Treasury Department redemption files without modification.
- GnuLedger is a simple income and expense tracker for indepentant contractors and single person service businesses. It includes a chart of account, a general ledger, and an address book. This package is no longer maintained but the source code still available.
- GNUmeric is a GNU spreadsheet program, running under GNOME. It is interoperable with other spreadsheet applications. It has a vast array of features beyond typical spreadsheet functionality, such as support for linear and non-linear solvers, statistical analysis, and telecommunication engineering.
- LibreOffice is the power-packed personal productivity suite that gives you six feature-rich applications for all your document production and data processing needs: Writer, Calc, Impress, Draw, Math and Base. There are also a good and growing number of free software extensions and templates available. LibreOffice is a fork of OpenOffice.org, which is now called Apache OpenOffice. Because Apache OpenOffice hosts and recommends using proprietary extensions, we do not recommend using it.
- Odoo (previously OpenERP) is a suite of programs that help companies to grow their business. Over 2 million people use Odoo to grow their sales, run their operations, organize marketing activities, boost productivity and empower their human resources. Odoo is used worldwide and provides complete software solution from front office to back office.
- Oleo is a spreadsheet program that supports the X Window System and character based terminals, and can output Embedded PostScript renditions of spreadsheets. It has a Motif/LessTif interface, internationalization support, and an autoconf/automake based compilation process. Database access and GUI improvements are being worked on.
- Pyspread is a non-traditional spreadsheet application that is based on and written in the programming language Python. The goal of pyspread is to be the most pythonic spreadsheet. Pyspread expects Python expressions in its grid cells, which makes a spreadsheet specific language obsolete. Each cell returns a Python object that can be accessed from other cells. These objects can represent anything including lists or matrices.
- RLM Log Reader
- This utility reads usage log files from Reprise License Manager (RLM) and produces reports that can be more easily read by a human and analyzed in spreadsheet software. RLM is a third-party license manager for Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) to enforce license policies with their products. RLM Log Reader is not affiliated in any way with Reprise License Manager or Reprise Software. For more information on their products, visit their website: http://www.reprisesoftware.com.