- A2K (formerly known as Accutron 2000) is a small, simple, and unobtrusive IRC bot. It is meant to do only a few things, do them well, and generally be seen and not heard. It is written in Python, and thus should theoretically run anywhere you have Python and a working TCP/IP stack.
- Automated File Retrieval (AFR) is a plugin for X-Chat. It is a queue-based file retrieval utility that can download files from many different types of file servers on IRC.
- Actor platform
- The Actor platform allows you to run a server for clients running the free software Actor messaging and group chat app on their computers and other devices. NB: Actor platform needs other modules in order to work, which is not covered by this entry.
- Anontwi - is a tool for OAuth2 applications (such as: GNUSocial, Twitter...) that provides different layers of encryption and privacy methods.
- 'AutoProfile' is an extension to Gaim that lets users create customized away messages and profiles that can include dynamic content such as fortune quotes, computer uptime, and timestamps. The managing system handles the automatic periodic update of content text. Users configure the system throough a GUI, then set an away message simply by typing "/away" into an IM window and "/back" to do the opposite.
- 'BSFlite' is a minimalistic, line-based AIM client. It is designed with simplicity and efficiency in mind and thus utilises as little RAM and CPU time as possible in order to be friendly to multiuser systems. It uses the OSCAR protocol to communicate with the AIM service. Instead of having a full screen console interface, BSFlite uses a command shell interface that lets you type without needlessly sifting through windows. It supports most standard AIM features, except chat rooms and block lists.
- An IRC server which can forward what you say to people on other chat networks: Jabber, ICQ, AIM, MSN and Yahoo.
- IRC bot that strives to do common tasks without blocking by using asynchronous sockets, threads and callbacks.
- 'bobot++' is an IRC bot written in C++. Being the evolution of bobot, it provides time dependent commands, is multichannel, and has flood control, output priority control, and many other features. There are four user levels and three different protections. You cannot get operator privileges by spoofing the bot, and there is no backdoor.
- 'bpquotes' is a quotations database designed for letting IRC users submit amusing quotes for others to see.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.