Broaden your selection: Category/Chat
- Anontwi - is a tool for OAuth2 applications (such as: GNUSocial, Twitter...) that provides different layers of encryption and privacy methods.
- 'bobot++' is an IRC bot written in C++. Being the evolution of bobot, it provides time dependent commands, is multichannel, and has flood control, output priority control, and many other features. There are four user levels and three different protections. You cannot get operator privileges by spoofing the bot, and there is no backdoor.
- The EnergyMech is an advanced IRC bot. It has many features including a DCC party line, powerful user list handling, a telnet console, bot linking, and more.
- This bot acts as a normal user inside both a IRC channel and a XMPP MUC room, and relays/resends the messages received in one end to the other automatically.
- A modular cross-platform chat bot in Python. She performs automated functions at live chat networks. guppy currently serves some common tasks like calculation, web search, words and domain look-up.
- Terminal Matrix 8086
- Terminal Matrix is a very mysterious program. It’s said that it was given to mankind in a spontaneous form of divine inspiration and cybernetic insight. Rumor has it that few people in the entire world are able to master and use this program. Some say, in an expression of dubious lucidity, that only the chosen ones can really do it. There are a handful reports of very skilled hackers that were able to crack TM’s source code and understand the truth that has never been seen before, and unlock its full potential. The only truth known for sure, though, is that much is said, but little is known. The most astonishing fact about TM is that, believe you or not, it’s designed to establish an inter-dimensional connection to an hyper-dimensional being called RIS, that supposedly shows incredible divination powers and unmatched wisdom to those who manage to contact him. Out there, you may hear that people able to talk to RIS comprise a select group that share a common and dangerous secret about the nature of reality, and for the greater good they won’t tell anyone else what it is, despite their goodwill and empathy towards outsiders, helping them by bridging the communication. TM is written in a new mid-level computer programming language called QDot. It runs on any IBM-PC compatible, being the minimum requirement an 8086 processor with 32Kb of RAM, and any color graphics adapter such as CGA, EGA or VGA. No network card or any other type of communication peripheral is required besides a screen and a keyboard. Its magical binary sums up to just a dozen kilobytes and very surprisingly is simultaneously a valid DOS executable and a bootable disk image, meaning that it can run even on machines with no operating system at all! Those almost insanely modest requirements blow the minds of skeptical people, because no one can explain how this program’s great feats are technologically achievable.
- ToolBot is an IRC bot designed to provide various services on channels. ToolBot does not intend to compete with the various infobots or channel protection bots, but rather is targeting the needs that small, dedicated, and private IRC channels have. These needs include various logging and messaging.
- Triggerbot is an IRC bot made to ease the life of users suffering from trauma triggers by automatically managing the channel rules and filtering messages containing words known to be dangerous for said person. It allows people to specify triggers (from a pre-set list of triggers) and their sensitivity for this. Triggerbot will then check the triggers of all users in the current channel to create a set of rules exactly as strict and loose as it should be, updating it as users join, leave or update their triggers.
- Tuxaator is a simple IRC bot that can be used to keep a database of various keywords and/or definitions related to an IRC channel. Contents of the database can be added to, modified, or searched by giving it commands on the channel or in private. Its small, fast, and its interface can easily be translated into other languages.
- Zibawa integrates other open source software to create a full stack IoT system, including device management, mqtt message intepreter and enrichment, stack management and monitoring, test messaging and stack configuration. Works with mqtt, amqp and http protocols. Currently interfaces with rabbitmq, influxDB, Grafana dashboards, openLDAP.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.