Broaden your selection: Category/Html-editor
- Bluefish is a powerful editor targeted towards programmers and webdevelopers, with many options to write websites, scripts and programming code. Bluefish supports many programming and markup languages.
- Jas CMS
- Jas CMS is a small website engine written in Java. It produces static content without the need of any databases or server-side scripting languages. It is created to fulfil high security concerns. It is suitable for various kind of content projects like personal websites, project / product pages, group sites, company websites... It is also designed for managing content projects / websites in the i2p network, tor et cetera.
- Lime Text
- Lime Text is a powerful and elegant editor, aiming to be successor to Sublime Text. Lime has a few frontends (QML, command-line interface) that can be selectively used with the pluggable back-end.
- OfficeFloor provides true inversion of control for building simple static to complex real-time Web applications that are "build once, run anywhere" - even with cloud computing. It allows you to wire together a working prototype in minutes, extend the prototype to a working Web site in hours, and deploy and run anywhere. The code is self documenting to make support easier. It aims to be "The Java Web Answer" for rapid application development for Web applications.
- Today: You can take notes with it. Rearrange them easily, up and down in a list, or up/down in the hierarchy. Link them to each other. Navigate across links with simple keypresses. Make deeply nested lists. Link lists to lists. Compose long paragraphs and attach them. Or do more complicated things if desired, by creating relationship types and using those. Import txt or export txt or html. It's better than the alternatives for some people, because the navigation takes fewer keystrokes, you don't have to read a manual (it's all on the screen, or so I like to think), you can have the same thing in as many places as you want, it is Free (some alternatives are, others are not), and it has immense future potential for becoming a better-structured, much more powerful and flexible wikipedia-like tool, if we work together. Vision: The idea is to have the most efficient personal knowledge organizer (now available in a usable text-based interface), then support mobile access, easy internal automation, and effective sharing and collaboration. Then, to combine efforts and learn as we go until we integrate humankind's knowledge over time. The key differentiators are that it is to be Free, and based on an object model (easily created on the fly as a side-effect of using the system), rather than on massive amounts of words. The knowledge is the same, even if the words can change. One can think of that as "using building blocks of knowledge, starting at an atomic level (i.e. numbers, relationships...), free and efficient." Or, taking the best experiences of online organizer tools and wikis, but more structured, efficient, Free, open, and collaborative; and allowing full individual or organizational control.
- Werc is a minimalist web anti-framework built following the Unix and Plan 9 tool philosophy of software design.
- 'xmlclitools' provides four command-line tools for searching, modifying, and formating XML data. The tools are designed to work in conjunction with standard *nix utilities such as grep, sort, and shell scripts. It includes,xmlgrep (select subsets of xmlfiles for output, xmlfmt (prints properties of xmlfiles formatted on a line by line basis), and xmlmod (modifies xmlfiles, changes values, adds/deletes nodes)