Broaden your selection: Category/Interface
- 2532 Gigs
- 2532 Gigs is a PHP/SQL gig lister designed for bands and music sites. The Web-based Control Panel allows admins to add, edit, and delete shows and artists. Multiple users are supported, with two security levels (admin and staff).
- 4store is a database storage and query engine that holds RDF
4store's main strengths are its performance, scalability and stability. It does not provide many features over and above RDF storage and SPARQL queries, but if your are looking for a scalable, secure, fast and efficient RDF store, then 4store should be on your shortlist.
- 'aBridge' lets you to play bridge online with other real people. It supports speech synthesis, so you can listen to the bids and chat conversation rather than simply gaze at the screen waiting for someone to play. aBridge also has some rudimentary bots, for when other players aren't online, but their AI is very basic.
- The ACal Project is a Web-based event calendar made for everyone. It was designed to be simple to install and setup. It does not require a database server, and installing is as easy as drag and drop. It can run on almost any ISP's server that has PHP installed.
- ADG: Automatic Drawing Generation
- The ADG library (Automatic Drawing Generation) is a set of functions focused on automating the drawing of mechanical parts. It is not a CAD system but a library providing a non-interactive canvas where you can put common CAD entities such as paths, xatches and quotes, to create your technical drawings. The final result can be displayed inside a GTK+ widget or exported to any cairo available format, such as PostScript and PDF documents or PNG and SVG images.
- ADX Addressbook
- Minimalistic but massively web 2.0 enabled address book running completely in your browser. How it works: XML + XSLT = HTML address book (XML file) is tranformed (XSLT file) by web browser to HTML,
- AEIOU (An Electronic IOU) is a web application for creating local commodity currencies based on electronic IOU tickets. The software allows currency issuers to register themselves and create IOU tickets. These tickets consist of an electronic document detailing what the issuer owes to the bearer of the document (a specific quantity of goods or services), and a secret key. The ticket can then be transferred via any electronic medium to another party as payment for other goods or services. The recipient then contacts the AEIOU website, uses the secret key to verify the ticket, and receives a new secret key known only to them. This key can be used to redeem the ticket with the original issuer (and receive the promised goods/services), or to transfer the ticket again via the same mechanism.
- Automated File Retrieval (AFR) is a plugin for X-Chat. It is a queue-based file retrieval utility that can download files from many different types of file servers on IRC.
- AFT (Almost Free Text) is a document preparation system. It is mostly free form, meaning that there is little intrusive markup; AFT source documents look a lot like plain old ASCII text. It has a few rules for structuring your document, more to do with formatting your text than embedding lots of commands, and it produces all types of output (HTML, XHTML, LaTeX, roll-your-own XML, etc.). All that needs to be done is to edit a rule file. You can even customize your own rule files for specialized output
- AIOCP (All In One Control Panel) is a free and open source Content Management System (CMS), a professional platform-independent all-inclusive solution to completely manage a website or portal through a user friendly web-interface (WMS - Website Management System). Based on PHP/MySQL and open standard technologies, AIOCP is also an Internet/Intranet framework for web application development and includes E-Commerce and E-Business Management Systems. AIOCP includes by default all needed modules for website management and a long list of extra modules: CMS, WYSIWYG editor, languages, users, menus, forums, news, newsletter, links, downloads, reviews, awards, chat, polls, calendar, banners, search engine, e-commerce, e-business, statistics, online help, system tools, shell, backup, mime, whois, ping, traceroute, MySQL database management, transcoding, custom modules, code libraries, 1700 images, sounds. AIOCP modules has been designed to offer great flexibility, each module is perfectly integrated into the system and has adequate management and control tools.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.