Broaden your selection: Category/Internet-application
- arkOS is a lightweight Linux-based operating system, initially targeted to run on a Raspberry Pi, intended to make self-hosting server software as easy as possible. It has different components that interact to achieve these ends, chief among them an integrated application called Genesis which graphically manages the server and its components. With Genesis, users can easily add/remove server software, manage websites, change system settings and more from a reliable visual interface that's easy to use. arkOS puts a focus on user's experience, requiring no command line experience to run well. In the future, users will also be able to host their email accounts, chat accounts, and social networking profiles from an arkOS server just as easily.
- BAD HARVEST
- BAD HARVEST is a form-mail CGI script designed to be called from links similar to "mailto:...". It helps you to hide email addresses from "harvesters" (automated email-address collectors) while still providing a convenient way for your visitors to contact you.
- Cjdns implements an encrypted IPv6 network using public key cryptography for address allocation and a distributed hash table for routing. This provides near zero-configuration networking without many of the security and robustness issues that regular IPv4 and IPv6 networks have.
Hyperboria is the largest cjdns network, with hundreds of active nodes around the world.
- Crypton is a software framework for remote storage, where the remote server has no knowledge of what is being stored.
The content is encrypted client-side before it reaches the server. The framework is designed to be easy for application developers to use, without needing experience in encryption.
- DirectNet is a peer-to-peer instant messaging protocol and client software for multiple platforms, including Windows, GNU/Linux and Mac OS X, developed by Gregor Richards.
- DuckDuckGo (non-JS Lite SSL)
- This extension adds DuckDuckGo (non-JS Lite version) to the search bar.
- DuckDuckGo (non-JS SSL)
- DuckDuckGo is the search engine that doesn't track you. This extension adds DuckDuckGo (non-JS HTML version) to the search bar.
- Free Software Directory search
- The Free Software Directory is a catalog of useful free software that runs under free operating systems. FSF staff and volunteers work together to collect detailed information about free software programs and organize it in a clear and accessible format.
This is a search plugin for the Free Software Directory.
A program is free software if the program's users have the four essential freedoms:
1) The freedom to run the program as you wish, for any purpose (freedom 0). 2) The freedom to study how the program works, and change it so it does your computing as you wish (freedom 1). Access to the source code is a precondition for this. 3) The freedom to redistribute copies so you can help your neighbor (freedom 2). 4) The freedom to distribute copies of your modified versions to others (freedom 3). By doing this you can give the whole community a chance to benefit from your changes. Access to the source code is a precondition for this.
- Also known as GNU Privacy guard, this package is a complete and free replacement for PGP.
It can be used to encrypt data and create digital signatures. It does not use any patented algorithms. It includes an advanced key management facility and is compliant with the proposed OpenPGP Internet standard as described in RFC4880. 'GnuPG' currently supports ElGamal (signature and encryption), DSA, RSA, AES, 3DES. Blowfish, Twofish, CASTS, MD5, SHA-1, RIPE-MD-160 and TIGER, and has language support for sixteen different languages.
It is believed to be fully OpenPGP (as defined in RFC4880) conform, and has integrated support for HKP keyservers. There are a lot of useful extra features like anonymous message recipients.
- GoVPN is simple free software virtual private network daemon, aimed to be reviewable, secure, DPI/censorship-resistant, written on Go. It uses fast strong passphrase authenticated key agreement protocol with augmented zero-knowledge mutual peers authentication (PAKE DH A-EKE). Encrypted, authenticated data transport that hides message's length and timestamps. Optional encryptionless mode, that still preserves data confidentiality. Perfect forward secrecy property. Resistance to: offline dictionary attacks, replay attacks, client's passphrases compromising and dictionary attacks on the server side. Built-in heartbeating, rehandshaking, real-time statistics. Ability to work through UDP, TCP and HTTP proxies. IPv4/IPv6-compatibility.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.