Broaden your selection: Category/Internet-application
- AOLserver is a multithreaded, TCL-enabled, massively scalable and extensible Web server designed for large scale, dynamic Web sites such as Digital City and AOL.COM. It includes complete database integration, dynamic page scripting, and an open, extensible architecture.
- aPAz is An ultra-light PHP AnonymiZer. It is intended to be a "Put it anywhere, browse everywhere application". You can use it on any Web server that uses PHP and allows socket functions.
- Advanced Web Statistics is a free tool that generates advanced web server access statistics graphically. This web server log analyzer works as a CGI or from command line and shows you all information your log contains, in few graphical web pages. It can analyze IIS 5.0+, Apache log files and some other web servers (log files with a personalized format are supported since version 3.0). It's the best statistics tool for web server with less than 200,000 visits a month. The program can measure visits, unique vistors, pages, domains/countries, OS busiest times, robot visits, search engine/keyword used, and HTTP errors. Statistics can be updated from a browser or your scheduler. The program also supports virtual servers.
- Apache HTTP Server
- The Apache HTTP Server is a powerful and flexible HTTP/1.1 compliant web server. Originally designed as a replacement for the NCSA HTTP Server, it has grown to be the most popular web server on the Internet. It features support for HTTPS, virtual hosting, CGI, SSI, IPv6, easy scripting and database integration, request/response filtering, many flexible authentication schemes, and more.
- arkOS is a lightweight Linux-based operating system, initially targeted to run on a Raspberry Pi, intended to make self-hosting server software as easy as possible. It has different components that interact to achieve these ends, chief among them an integrated application called Genesis which graphically manages the server and its components. With Genesis, users can easily add/remove server software, manage websites, change system settings and more from a reliable visual interface that's easy to use. arkOS puts a focus on user's experience, requiring no command line experience to run well. In the future, users will also be able to host their email accounts, chat accounts, and social networking profiles from an arkOS server just as easily.
- Autobench is a collection of scripts to automate the benchmarking a web server (or for conducting a comparative test of two different web servers). It is a wrapper for httperf. Autobench runs httperf repeatedly against each host, increasing the number of requested connections per second each time. It extracts the significant data from the httperf output, and delivers a CSV or TSV file which can be imported directly into a spreadsheet for analysis or GNUplotted using the included bench2graph script.
- 'Anti-Web httpd' is a single-process Web server that relies on its inherent simplicity to be robust and secure. It has support for virtual hosts, CGI, IPv6, and more. In its default mode, though, it is easy to launch and requires no configuration files. It implements the bare minimum of HTTP 1.1 necessary to be a productive web server. It doesn't support certain requests like HEAD (anymore), but normal users will never notice the difference. POST request support is in the works, as is HTTPS/SSL support.
- A high-performance Web server for UNIX-like computers
- Booktype is a free, open source platform that produces beautiful, engaging books formatted for print, iBooks and almost any ereader within minutes. It makes it easier for people and organisations to collate, organise, edit and publish books.
- Business Integration Engine
- BIE is an free software integration system that makes it easy for organizations to exchange data with external trading partners regardless of their native applications. It is truly cross-platform since it written in Java.