Broaden your selection:
- A2K (formerly known as Accutron 2000) is a small, simple, and unobtrusive IRC bot. It is meant to do only a few things, do them well, and generally be seen and not heard. It is written in Python, and thus should theoretically run anywhere you have Python and a working TCP/IP stack.
- Automates most tasks on video and audio streaming.
Besides being a free/libre software, its goals are:
- Move past command-line based streaming, by automating things.
- Provide audio/video feedback for the volunteer at the station to monitor the streaming.
- Behave slightly differently according to user actions or loss of the feed.
- GTK+ graphical user interface.
- Ease to switch between testing mode -- for testing the audio and video chain without broadcasting -- to stream mode, which broadcasts the feeds.
- In the event of main camera source failure, ABYSS changes the pipeline to fetch the video source from a backup USB webcam and then starts broadcasting again.
- Each stream is actually recorded locally in three forms to allow easy post-processing: audio-only, raw-video, and audio-video.
- Automated File Retrieval (AFR) is a plugin for X-Chat. It is a queue-based file retrieval utility that can download files from many different types of file servers on IRC.
- AJAX Chat
- Actor platform
- The Actor platform allows you to run a server for clients running the free software Actor messaging and group chat app on their computers and other devices. NB: Actor platform needs other modules in order to work, which is not covered by this entry.
- AndStatus is a low traffic social networking client with tree-like threaded conversations. It supports multiple protocols, including GNU social (StatusNet, e.g. Quitter.se, LoadAverage, Vinilox, etc.), Twitter and Pump.io AndStatus can combine your accounts from all networks into one Timeline, and it allows you to read and post even when you are offline. For Android OS version 4.1 or more.
- Anontwi - is a tool for OAuth2 applications (such as: GNUSocial, Twitter...) that provides different layers of encryption and privacy methods.
- Atheism is a multi purpose Perl script for X-Chat. Its main features include auto-away functions with message logging, announcement of away reason and coming back, announcement of songs playing in XMMS on selected channels, a user-friendly interface, detailed documentation, the ability to automatically save configuration in a file, and more.
- 'AutoProfile' is an extension to Gaim that lets users create customized away messages and profiles that can include dynamic content such as fortune quotes, computer uptime, and timestamps. The managing system handles the automatic periodic update of content text. Users configure the system throough a GUI, then set an away message simply by typing "/away" into an IM window and "/back" to do the opposite.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.