Broaden your selection: Category/Mathematics
financial modeling (5)
MathGene has two modules: •mg_translate.js, which translates between LaTeX, HTML, and native MG format. •mg_calculate.js, which performs the calculations.
mg_translate.js can be used without mg_calculate.js to perform mathematics rendering only. Both modules are required to perform calculations.
- A web application to play, organize and share your music library.
- These calculators are real-time multi-model option chain pricers with analytics and interactive controls. optionmatrix is the GTK+ graphical user interface version and optionmatrix_console is the Curses version. Both programs feature: greeks, decimal date to real-date translations, real-date to decimal date translations, real-time time bleeding, configurable option expiration date engines, calendars, strike control systems, tickers and over 168+ option models. optionmatrix also supports: spreads, bonds, term structures, cash flow editing, source code viewing and text exporting.
- QChartist is a free charting software for making technical analysis on any data like Forex, Stocks. It is an open source technical analysis software. It provides a complete set of tools to perform technical analysis on charts and data. It helps to make forecasts mainly for markets but can also be used for weather or any quantifiable data. The program is flexible and its functionalities can be easily extended. You can draw geometrical shapes on your charts or plot programmable indicators from your data. It is also possible to filter or merge data. QChartist has useful features that you can only find in expensive professional softwares and it's free.
- Shoali is server software designed to help people make money transactions (crowdlending) without peer intermediaries. It is built on Django framework. Features include:
- Lending money to anyone you want and how you want, without intermediaries.
- Borrowing money to anyone you want and how you want, without intermediaries.
- Manage, in the virtual world, your money transparently.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.