Broaden your selection: Category/Printing
- Apsfilter is a magic print filter with automatic file type recognition. It features on-the-fly decompression and conversion, and works on both PostScript and non-PostScript (via Ghostscript) graphical printers. This package makes printing many file formats much easier. Among the supported formats are: gzip, bzip2, compress, freeze, pack, ASCII, BMP, data (PCL, etc.), DVI, FBM, FIG, FITS, GIF, Group 3 fax, HTML, IFF ILBM, JPEG, Kodak Photo CD, MGR, MIFF, PBM/PGM/PNM/PPM, PDF, PNG, PostScript, RLE, SGI, Sketch, Sun raster, Targa, TIFF, troff, WPG, X pixmap, XCF. Note that actual support depends on the installed filter programs.
- Brother ql
- brother_ql is a software package to facilitate printing labels on Brother’s QL-Series label printers. It was designed to be used from the command line but also supports usage from other software packages (via its command line interface or via its Python API).
- GV (GNU Ghostview) is a graphical user interface to the Ghostscript interpreter. With it, one can view and navigate through PostScript and PDF documents in X Windows. This package is an improved derivation of Timothy O. Theisen's Ghostview, originally developed by Johannes Plass.
- Hp2xx first converts all HP-GL data into pure vectors and buffers them internally. It then converts these vectors into a specified output format (vector modes), or rasterizes them (raster modes) on an internal bitmap. In raster modes, the program then translates the bitmap into the output format. The supported output formats include Encapsulated PostScript, PCX, IMG, TIFF, PNG, and several formats intended to facilitate the generation of graphics within TeX documents. Output is also printable on PCL-capable devices (eg the Hewlett-packard LaserJet series), and it may be used as a HP-GL previewer on many platforms, eg X11 and DOS (VGA).
- Ink/Stitch aims to be a full-fledged, cross-platform embroidery digitizing platform based entirely on free, open-source software. Our goal is to be approachable for hobbyists while also providing the power needed by professional digitizers.
- Refafit reduces PDF files recompressing their images, contrasts and resamples scanned documents, extracts plain text, joins and splits files. Useful both in desktop and server environments. Graphical interface is as context menu option to rebuild selected file.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.