Broaden your selection: Category/Programming-language
- Automates most tasks on video and audio streaming.
Besides being a free/libre software, its goals are:
- Move past command-line based streaming, by automating things.
- Provide audio/video feedback for the volunteer at the station to monitor the streaming.
- Behave slightly differently according to user actions or loss of the feed.
- GTK+ graphical user interface.
- Ease to switch between testing mode -- for testing the audio and video chain without broadcasting -- to stream mode, which broadcasts the feeds.
- In the event of main camera source failure, ABYSS changes the pipeline to fetch the video source from a backup USB webcam and then starts broadcasting again.
- Each stream is actually recorded locally in three forms to allow easy post-processing: audio-only, raw-video, and audio-video.
- ACDK is a development framework with a similar target of Microsoft's .NET or Sun's ONE platform, but instead of using Basic/C# or Java as programming language, it bases C++ as core implementation language. ACDK implements the standard library packages, including acdk::lang, acdk::lang::reflect, acdk::util, acdk::io, acdk::text (including regexpr), acdk::net, acdk::sql, acdk::xml and more, as well as technologies like flexible Allocator/Garbage Collection, Threading and Unicode. With the extensions of ACDK C++ objects are available for reflection, serialization, aspect oriented class attributes and [D]ynamic [M]ethod [I]nvocation. This DMI act as an universal object oriented call interface to connect C++ with scripting languages (Java, Perl, Tcl, Python, Lisp, Visual Basic, VBScript) and standard component technologies (CORBA, COM+).
- ATC-pie is an air traffic control simulation program for solo training sessions or multi-player games connected to the FlightGear MP network. It is essentially designed for realism, and simulates many features of real-life ATC tasks such as strip rack and sequence management, handovers to/from neighbouring controllers, transponder identification, flight plan filing, ATIS recording.
- Active Resources
- Active Resource attempts to provide a coherent wrapper object-relational mapping for REST web services. It follows the same philosophy as Active Record, in that one of its prime aims is to reduce the amount of code needed to map to these resources.
- 'Aetherspace' is a project to produce multiplayer game that blends several different game genres. It is being developed by gamers as a way to learn programming. These games are currently under development and, while fun to look at, are not considered playable yet. Aetherspace has been decommissioned, as it never came to fruition.
- Agecalc is a utillity that can be used to calculate dates since birth, what day a person was born, days since last/to next birthday and other data.
- Airs is a tool that can periodically check for new TV episodes online on a few of the popular Web sites. It will present to you if and when there are new episodes available. It supports lifetime management for the downloaded episode information where you can track which episodes you've already seen, which you are still retrieving, and which ones you still have to find.
- Think of a radio station. Airtime is software that allows multiple people to run it over the internet. Airtime helps them manage the audio archive, upload files, create shows, manage staff, edit the programme calendar and cue playout. Designed specifically for independent media, it's free software.
- Alot is a text mode mail user agent for the notmuch mail system. It features a modular and command prompt driven interface to provide a full MUA experience as an alternative to the Emacs and Vim modes shipped with notmuch. Current support includes:
- modular and command prompt driven interface
- multiple accounts for sending mails via sendmail
- spawn terminals for asynchronous editing of mails
- tab completion and usage help for all commands
- contacts completion using customizable lookups commands
- user configurable keyboard maps
- theming, optionally in 2, 16 or 256 colours
- full support for PGP/MIME encryption and signing
- Angry, Drunken Dwarves
- In Angry, Drunken Dwarves, you are an angry, drunken dwarf. Why are you so angry? Who knows. But you've decided to take your aggression out on other dwarves, by dropping gems on their heads.