Broaden your selection: Category/Programming-language
- Alf.io is a powerful tool for your events. Secure, fair, PCI-Compliant, reliable. With Alf.io you can: - sell / distribute tickets for your events - manage reservations, invoicing, and payments through backoffice - check in the attendees using the mobile app (Android/iOS), or - check in the attendees and print their badges on-site using the dedicated RaspberryPi-based station - let exhibitors collect leads by scanning attendees' badge, in a GDPR-Compliant way
- Build amazing native and progressive web apps with open web technologies. One app running on everything.
- Federated (ActivityPub) video streaming platform using P2P (BitTorrent) directly in the web browser with WebTorrent and Angular. It provides a platform anyone can host to build a video community while contributing to a larger federated network of other video instances. The technologies lower the burden on one's server by using P2P technology. It not only federates between PeerTube instances, but also with the larger fediverse network (Mastodon, Pleroma, Hubzilla, etc.).
- Communicate the way you want with Riot - a universal secure chat app entirely under your control. Riot is for everyone, from casual chat to high powered collaboration and is built on the Matrix protocol, a standard for open, decentralised communication.
- An integrated development environment (IDE) for R. R is a programming language and software environment. RStudioIt includes a console, syntax-highlighting editor that supports direct code execution, tools for plotting, history, debugging and workspace management.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.