Broaden your selection: Category/Programming-language
- Birdfont is a font editor which lets you create vector graphics and export TTF, EOT and SVG fonts.
- Final Term
- Final Term is a terminal emulator makes command line work easier. It does this by inspecting the underlying shell application, and providing useful keyboard and GUI shortcuts to common tasks.
- GNOME Chess is a 2D chess game, where games can be played between a combination of human and computer players. It detects known third party chess engines for computer players.
- Games is a GNOME 3 application to browse the video games library and to easily pick and play a game from it. It aims to do for games what Music already does for the music library.
- This is a clone of the popular Klotski game. The objective is to move a patterned block to a given place using the mouse, in as few moves as possible. Other blocks will need to be moved out of the way.
- GNOME Mahjongg is a solitaire (one player) version of the classic Eastern tile game, Mahjongg. The objective is to select pairs of similar tiles.
- Mines is a puzzle game where you locate mines floating in an ocean using only your brain and a little bit of luck.
- This is a GNOME port of the popular “Snake” game. Nibbles is a game where the user controls a worm. The worm moves around the board, eating diamonds while avoiding the walls placed around it.
- GNOME Sudoku is a logic-based number-placement puzzle in which a 9×9 square must be filled with the correct digits. It is meant to have an interface as simple and unobstrusive as possible while still providing features that make playing difficult Sudoku more fun. It features automatic puzzle generation, saving and restoring games, annotations, trackers, and much more. This package was originally programmed in Python by Thomas Hinkle, though it has since been rewritten.