Broaden your selection: Category/Protocol
- A simple, fast and secure PHP/AngularJS based single user feed and mail reader, password and bookmark manager. CacoCloud is divided into a RESTful PHP backend storing all data into a SQLite database and an SPA frontend based on AngularJs.
- Claws Mail
- Claws Mail is an email client (and news reader) based on GTK+. The appearance and interface are designed to be familiar to new users coming from other popular email clients, as well as experienced users. Almost all commands are accessible with the keyboard. Plus, Claws-Mail is extensible via addons which can add many functionalities to the base client.
- Dolibarr ERP CRM
- Dolibarr is Free Software software to manage a company (sme, freelancer or large companies) or a foundation. It provides a lot of features to manage your customers, partners, suppliers, proposals, orders, invoices, products, stocks, point of sales, etc.
- EMI eMailer
- eMI eMailer is a simple cross-platform object-oriented SMTP client implemented in PHP. It is primarily intended to transfer MIME e-mail messages generated by PHP on the same host as the SMTP server of the sender.
- EXo Platform
- eXo Platform is an open-source digital workplace platform. Full-featured and user-centered, the solution enables a variety of use cases around internal communications, employee engagement, knowledge management and digital collaboration.
- Firewall is a set of scripts (firewall, fwup and fwdown) that implement one or more ipchains firewalls that support various forms of network address and port translation. All you have to do is read the heavily documented policy file and edit it to reflect your network topology and filtering policy.
- Geary is an email application built around conversations, for the GNOME 3 desktop. It allows you to read, find and send email with a straightforward, modern interface.
- Email viewer and composer for locally stored emails
- GNUnet is a framework for secure peer-to-peer networking that does not use any centralized or otherwise trusted services. Its high-level goal is to provide a strong free software foundation for a global network that provides security and privacy. GNUnet started with an idea for anonymous censorship-resistant file-sharing, but has grown to incorporate other applications as well as many generic building blocks for secure networking applications. In particular, GNUnet now includes the GNU Name System, a privacy-preserving, decentralized public key infrastructure.
- GroupsServer is a server package for hosting mailing lists, like GNU Mailman, or Sympa. But like Discourse and Loomio, is also has a feature rich web interface, allowing each mailing list it hosts to also be used as if it were a web forum. In keeping with its name GroupServer refers to each mailing list forum as a 'group'. Users can send, receive, read, and reply, to group messages by email, or they can read and post to the group from the web interface. Group admins can manage and moderate their groups using email commands, as in older mailing list packages, or using the web interface. A single GroupServer instance can host multiple organisations, each with multiple groups.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.