Broaden your selection: Category/Runs-on
- Actor platform
- The Actor platform allows you to run a server for clients running the free software Actor messaging and group chat app on their computers and other devices. NB: Actor platform needs other modules in order to work, which is not covered by this entry.
- asciinema player is a terminal session player written in ClojureScript. Contrary to other "video" players asciinema player doesn't play heavy-weight video files (.mp4, .webm etc) but instead it plays light-weight terminal session files called asciicasts (simple .json files). Asciicast is a capture of terminal's raw output and thus the player comes with its own terminal emulator based on Paul Williams' parser for ANSI-compatible video terminals. It covers only the display part of the emulation as this is what the player is about (input is handled by your terminal+shell at the time of recording anyway) and its handling of escape sequences is fully compatible with most modern terminal emulators like xterm, Gnome Terminal, iTerm, mosh etc. You can see the player in action on asciinema.org. You can also host the player and the recordings yourself.
- Castle Game Engine
- Castle Game Engine is a cross-platform 3D and 2D game engine for Object Pascal (FPC and Lazarus). - It supports many formats for game assets, including X3D, VRML, Collada, Spine JSON, MD3 and others. - Many graphic effects are possible, including bump mapping, shadows, shaders, mirrors, screen effects. - Animation, collision detection, 3D sound and more features are available. - An extensible system of 3D objects can be used, with out-of-the-box levels, items, intelligent creatures and more. - The engine is portable -- for desktop, mobile, web plugin. The engine is also used to develop view3dscene - a full-featured X3D / VRML browser and a viewer for many other 3D and 2D game formats.
- CherryMusic is a music streaming server based on CherryPy and jPlayer. It plays the music inside your PC, smartphone, tablet, toaster or whatever device has a HTML5 compliant browser installed.
- Stream your music inside the browser (locally or remote)
- Browse and search your music
- Completely AJAX based (no page reloads on click, therefore fast)
- Create and share playlists
- Multiple user authentication
- HTTPS support
- Automatic album cover art fetching
- See CHANGES for all the features
- DemocracyOS is an online space for deliberation and voting on political proposals. It is a platform for a more open and participatory government. The software aims to stimulate better arguments and come to better rulings, as peers.
- Dr. Geo, design & manipulate interactive geometric sketches with constraints. Dr. Geo aim is to be an open, easy to study, modify and extend interactive geometry software. It is distributed with its source code you can modify while using it. Ten years old kids use Dr. Geo to explore Euclidean geometric sketch, agile kids extend and program it with its embedded dynamic Smalltalk language and user interface.
- EMI NumberToWord Library
- eMI NumberToWord Library is a simple library that converts a number represented in digits (e.g. 500) into the equivalent in words (e.g. five hundred).
- EMI Reset Style Sheet
- eMI Reset Style Sheet is a CSS style sheet developed to standardise (i.e. reset) the default appearance of HTML elements and attributes across all browsers and devices. The solution is under continuous development but is unversioned.
- EMI TOC Generator
- eMI TOC Generator is a simple cross-platform library that dynamically generates a table of contents (TOC) in an HTML 5 page on rendering.
- EMI eMailer
- eMI eMailer is a simple cross-platform object-oriented SMTP client implemented in PHP. It is primarily intended to transfer MIME e-mail messages generated by PHP on the same host as the SMTP server of the sender.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.