Broaden your selection: Category/Security
- The tool is designed as a password dictionary attack tool that targets windows authentication via the SMB protocol. It is really a wrapper script around the ‘smbclient’ binary, and as a result is dependent on it for its execution.
- aenig4 emulates the Enigma M4 cipher machine used by the U-boot division of the German Navy during World War II. It can be used as well to emulate the Enigma I machine (M1, M2, M3).
- Anastasis ,
- Anastasis is a key recovery system that allows the user to securely deposit shares of a core secret with an open set of escrow providers, to recover it if the secret is lost. The core secret itself is protected from the escrow providers by giving each provider only part of the information, and additionally by encrypting it with an identity-based key unknown to the providers.
- Anontwi - is a tool for OAuth2 applications (such as: GNUSocial, Twitter...) that provides different layers of encryption and privacy methods.
- Features Double end to end encryption Completely peer to peer using hidden services Cryptographic Identity Verification Excellent Network Security Voice Messages Live Voice Calls over tor (alpha feature) Text Messages Metadata stripped media messages Raw file sending of any size (100 GB+) coming soon... Both peers have to add each others onion addresses to be able to communicate Disappearing messages by default Encrypted file storage on Android Screen security
- BeeCrypt is a cryptography library that contains highly optimized C and assembler implementations of many well-known algorithms including Blowfish, MD5, SHA-1, Diffie-Hellman, and ElGamal. Unlike some other crypto libraries, BeeCrypt is not designed to solve one specific problem, like file encryption, but to be a general purpose toolkit which can be used in a variety of applications. There are also no patent or royalty issues associated with BeeCrypt.
- bitwarden-ruby is a server application for storing credentials, especially web-based login details. It includes an independent API reference. Compatible browser plugins can retrieve and fill in login credentials based on the current URL. bitwarden-ruby is a replacement for bitwarden-core, a freely licensed server application with a non-free dependency (the SQL Server database).
- Black Widow is a CTF tool developed by Fabrizio Fubelli during the "CyberChallenge.it 2019" event. It provides many ways and useful methods to exploit many kinds of vulnerabilities. This software will be constantly updated, to keep up to date with the latest existing technologies. Main functionalities: Sniffing; Regex to find and send flag automatically; Multiple requests (sequential and parallel); Multitasking (to solve faster the brute force); Cluster (if two or more computers are running Black Widow inside the same network, they can cluster their problems); Encryption/Decryption by using the popular types of cryptographic algorithms (ex. Base64, MD5, ...).
- Botan (formerly OpenCL) is a library of cryptographic algorithms. It includes a wide selection of block and stream ciphers, public key algorithms, hash functions, and message authentication codes, plus a high level filter-based interface. The home page has a list of supported algorithms.
- Briar is a messaging app designed for activists, journalists, and anyone else who needs a safe, easy and robust way to communicate. Unlike traditional messaging apps, Briar doesn't rely on a central server - messages are synchronized directly between the users' devices. If the internet's down, Briar can sync via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi, keeping the information flowing in a crisis. If the internet's up, Briar can sync via the Tor network, protecting users and their relationships from surveillance.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.