Broaden your selection: Category/Security
- ACE UC Sniffer
- ACE (Automated Corporate Enumerator) is a simple yet powerful VoIP Corporate Directory enumeration tool that mimics the behavior of an IP Phone in order to download the name and extension entries that a given phone can display on its screen interface. It is based on UC Sniffer.
- The tool is designed as a password dictionary attack tool that targets windows authentication via the SMB protocol. It is really a wrapper script around the ‘smbclient’ binary, and as a result is dependent on it for its execution.
- BleachBit deletes unnecessary files to free valuable disk space, maintain privacy, and remove junk. It removes cache, Internet history, temporary files, cookies, and broken shortcuts.
Some common uses include:
- Free disk space
- Reduce the size of backups and the time to create them by removing unnecessary files
- Maintain privacy
- Improve system performance (by vacuuming your browser's database, for example)
- Prepare whole disk images for compression (common for "ghost" backups and virtual machines) by wiping free disk space
- Checks apps for code signatures of known trackers (provided by Exodus). Also can list all classes for launchable (via the app drawer) packages. Can be used against any APK: - installed: via an app manager, - downloaded: via any file manager (long press and open with ClassyShark3xodus), - launchable installed: via the first screen list (long press to list all classes, including obfuscated ones). Note: doesn't work on odexed/system packages (it's a work-in-progress). Finally, the app doesn't sync or connect to the Internet and thus cannot sneak on end users. The app is updated when Exodus updates their list of trackers: https://reports.exodus-privacy.eu.org/api/trackers ClassyShark3xodus is based on Google's ClassyShark: https://github.com/google/android-classyshark
- DNSleak inspects DNS packets on the local network interface to detect leaks. Unlike web-based solutions, it works at the local computer level. No third party servers are used and DNS leak result is a true/false response.
- OWASP Maryam is an Open-source intelligence(OSINT) and Web-based Footprinting modular framework based on the Recon-ng and written in Python. If you want Extracts Emails, Docs, Subdomains, Social networks from search engines Extracts Links, CSS and JS files, CDN links, Emails, Keywords from Web Source Find and Brute force DNS, TLD and important directs Crawl Web Pages and search your RegExp Identify WebApps, WAF, Interesting and important files Use Maryam
- Overwrite Program
- Overwrite Program is a program that overwrites empty space on disk, data and metadata. The operating systems and programs automatically write and delete data on disk, for example text editors may save copies of the document for recovery and later delete them. Also when users delete files they are only marked as deleted but the files remain on disk and can be recovered. To protect privacy and security the remaining data has to be overwritten.
- Scalpel is a file carving and indexing application that runs on Linux and Windows. The first version of Scalpel, released in 2005, was based on Foremost 0.69. There have been a number of internal releases since the last public release, 1.60, primarily to support our own research. The newest public release v2.0, has a number of additional features, including: o minimum carve sizes. o multithreading for quicker execution on multicore CPUs. o asynchronous I/O that allows disk operations to overlap with pattern matching--this results in a substantial performance improvement. o regular expression support for headers/footers. o embedded header/footer matching for better processing of structured file types that may contain embedded files. o for advanced users, support for massively-threaded execution on Graphics Processing Units (GPUs).
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.