Broaden your selection: Category/Uitoolkit
- Administration of Chess Tournaments has been monopolized by non-free software. The lack of free tools makes it very difficult for an arbiter to use GNU/Linux.
Arbitools is born to become a colection of utilities for the most common tasks. It is desgined to make it easy to extend. It has been written in python in order to make multiplatform support easy.
- Different types of files supported.
- Updating data in different types of tournament database files.
- Adding lists of players to already created files.
- Getting standings from tournament database files.
- Add custom tiebreaks to tournament database files.
- Get tournament report files.
- Parsley keeps a configured set of places in file systems in sync on a regular basis. Those file systems can live on remote machines and become mounted by means of sshfs at runtime automatically. Features: - Keeps local and ssh file systems in sync - Has a mechanism for metadata synchronization (tags, rating, ...) - Robust infrastructure with working retry and error handling - Alternative modes - move to sink mode: always moves all files from the source to a sink and so keep the source empty. - Flexible and extensible api