Broaden your selection: Category/Use
- Academic Teaching Planner
- Academic Teaching Planner is a free software useful to plan university courses and various types of tests. It is designed as a personal tool beside management software used by academic institutions, and allows to: 1. manage and archive the documentation of each single course (objectives, bibliography, dates, information texts, lessons, files of all kinds, etc.) as well as the results of the tests, even the intermediate ones that are not always stored in management systems used by academic institutions; 2. manage the list of students who are enrolled in each individual course, easily retrieving their data from the management system in use at the academic institution, and their tests; 3. compare the distribution of bibliographic resources in the various lessons, made by the professor, with a reference model obtained by their homogeneous distribution throughout the course, to verify, also with the aid of diagrams, that the supposed planning is substantially realistic, that is, can be completed on schedule without omitting topics or lessons in excess. Academic Teaching Planner is a cross-platform software that runs natively on Linux, Windows and macOS. It manages data with Sqlite, a well-known and reliable database, while saving attachments (i.e. files of any kind associated with the various sections of the software) in an external folder, in a transparent way for the user. Their number and size are limited only by the space available on the computer in use. Academic Teaching Planner has been written with Lazarus (www.lazarus-ide.org) and uses the Sqlite database through the Zeos components (sourceforge.net/projects/zeoslib).
- Achievo is a Web-based project management and tracking tool for small- to medium-sized companies, aiming to become a fully featured ERP-like system in the future. Features include a time registration module with several statistical tools. Achievo is multi-language, fully customizable, and uses a modular system to allow future extensions. The package is currently available in 13 languages. It's main website went down in mid-2015. As of 9/2016 it is only available via an archive.org copy of achievo.org and its GitHub page, and has publicly announced security vulnerabilities that have been declared won't fix due to being semi-abandoned from lack of time and maintainers.
- 'Active' creates a set of Web pages that lets Web surfers contribute to a shared calendar, groups listing, and multimedia news feed with discussion. It's designed to be easy to use, and easy to read the results. The program is under ongoing development as the backend for indymedia.org, and active.org.au.
- Advance is an open source personal information management (PIM) system which is database-backed, Qt based, cross-platform, and includes support for KDE. Advance provides provides schedule, task and contact management.
- allocPSA is an online professional services automation solution. allocPSA is a suite of integrated applications designed for services-based organizations. It enables services organizations to improve staff efficiency through increased utilization of productive time, better planning, and integrated knowledge management.
- This is a candidate for deletion: 1. No files/source found 'Almclk' lets you set an alarm on your terminal. It sends a message to your terminal when the alarm goes off, and pops up a window if possible. If you are not logged in at the time, it sends you a customizable e-mail message which is also printed. Also, a 5-minute warning is sent to your terminal and popped up as a window if possible. If you wish to kill the alarm, a script is created for you to do so.
- Annif is a small Web-based birthday (calendar) monitoring tool. Users can add and remove birthday dates and ask to be notified of birthdays. No other usual calendar features will ever be included. It has multi-lingual support, and currently has translations for English and French.
- Beehive is an event and agent system, which allows you to create your own agents that perform automated tasks triggered by events and filters. It is modular, flexible and really easy to extend for anyone. It has modules, so it can interface with, talk to, or retrieve information from Twitter, Tumblr, Email, IRC, Jabber, RSS, Jenkins, Hue... Connecting those modules with each other lets you create immensly useful agents.
- Bibfilex is a bibliographic manager. It's useful for creating and managing archives of bibliographical items (books, articles, etc.) with possible attachments of any kind according to Biblatex structure and rules, but it can be used also with a word processor like Writer or Word. Bibfilex may create and manage files which are catalogs of many items – also thousands of them. A file of Bibfilex is a database of SQLite. In a Bibfilex file data are not stored according to Biblatex format, so it cannot be used as a bibliographic file in a Latex document. Anyway, Biblatex may export with a one-click functionality all or part of its content in Biblatex format file; this can be read directly with JabRef or used in a Latex document. At the same time, Bibfilex may import directly a JabRef database.
- bitwarden-ruby is a server application for storing credentials, especially web-based login details. It includes an independent API reference. Compatible browser plugins can retrieve and fill in login credentials based on the current URL. bitwarden-ruby is a replacement for bitwarden-core, a freely licensed server application with a non-free dependency (the SQL Server database).
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.