Broaden your selection: Category/Version-control
- The ADG library (Automatic Drawing Generation) is a set of functions focused on automating the drawing of mechanical parts. It is not a CAD system but a library providing a non-interactive canvas where you can put common CAD entities such as paths, xatches and quotes, to create your technical drawings. The final result can be displayed inside a GTK+ widget or exported to any cairo available format, such as PostScript and PDF documents or PNG and SVG images.
- Authorized Entities Directory (Æ-DIR) is a Privileged Identity and Access Management (IAM/PIM/PAM) based on OpenLDAP
- Strictly follow need to know and least privilege principles
- Agile data maintenance by consequent delegation of manageable small areas
- Provide meaningful audit trails for compliance checks
- Secure defaults
- For faster file search, with instant results as you type, take a look at the ANGRYsearch, a Python-based app. It displays results as you type the name of the file/folder you are looking for. With lots of configuration options and three search modes: Fast – default; fastest, but no support for substrings Slow – slightly slower, but can find substrings Regex – slowest, used for very precise searches using regular expressions this is a powerful tool.
- APK Editor Studio
- APK Editor Studio is an IDE-like software to explore and modify Android application packages (APK). It provides lots of modules for both simple editing and major reverse-engineering tasks.
- Icon Editor
- Title Editor
- Image Editor
- Code Editor
- Android Explorer
- Permission Editor
- Manifest Editor
- Resource Inspector
- APK Signer
- APK Optimizer
- APK Installer
- APK Cloner
- ATC-pie is an air traffic control simulation program for solo training sessions or multi-player games connected to the FlightGear MP network. It is essentially designed for realism, and simulates many features of real-life ATC tasks such as strip rack and sequence management, handovers to/from neighbouring controllers, transponder identification, flight plan filing, ATIS recording.
- Abelujo is a web application that allows bookstores to manage their stock of books: a user can register new books by scanning their barcode, sell them to clients, pass command, and more. It is provided as a free software under the AGPLv3 licence and the development team offers professional services. It is used by professional bookstores in France, Belgium and Switzerland, where Abelujo can connect to professional data providers such as Dilicom and Electre. The software is also localized and used in other countries such as Spain. A companion application, ABStock, allows to publish the bookstore's books publicly on the web. This application optionally allows clients to reserve books. The small development team is based in France. They offer paid hosting and support, formation, and they can develop a bookstore's website, with real-time updates of books, and online payments.
- will offer search and tools to reduce your data, keep it clean, fast and easy. in alpha development stage.
- Actor platform
- The Actor platform allows you to run a server for clients running the free software Actor messaging and group chat app on their computers and other devices. NB: Actor platform needs other modules in order to work, which is not covered by this entry.
- Think of a radio station. Airtime is software that allows multiple people to run it over the internet. Airtime helps them manage the audio archive, upload files, create shows, manage staff, edit the programme calendar and cue playout. Designed specifically for independent media, it's free software.
- This package provides a functional, Ruby Domain-Specific Language (DSL) for casting, transforming and transposing objects.
The project's README file provides the following explanation of the purpose of this library:
Casting complex objects from one type to another can be an uncomfortable process to express well. Objects that we use on a daily basis are not always in our control, and, even when they are, some don't lend themselves to simple construction. Remote service communication objects or complex data structures from libraries we use in our applications can result in large piles of casting code.
This circumstance often produces large swaths of procedural code, even if split up into separate function calls. This code can be not only difficult to understand, but difficult to test if an object requires a great deal of set up. Field or method assignments midway through can change and break the entire operation.
The goal of this project is to provide a method of defining easily digestible specifications for object translation that are also easily testable and changeable. The project focuses on writing specifications for transformations and not doing direct mutation in the recipes. The result is something that should seem somewhat functional, but also exceedingly separable.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.