Broaden your selection: Category/Works-with-format
- The ADG library (Automatic Drawing Generation) is a set of functions focused on automating the drawing of mechanical parts. It is not a CAD system but a library providing a non-interactive canvas where you can put common CAD entities such as paths, xatches and quotes, to create your technical drawings. The final result can be displayed inside a GTK+ widget or exported to any cairo available format, such as PostScript and PDF documents or PNG and SVG images.
- Academic Teaching Planner
- Academic Teaching Planner is a free software useful to plan university courses and various types of tests. It is designed as a personal tool beside management software used by academic institutions, and allows to: 1. manage and archive the documentation of each single course (objectives, bibliography, dates, information texts, lessons, files of all kinds, etc.) as well as the results of the tests, even the intermediate ones that are not always stored in management systems used by academic institutions; 2. manage the list of students who are enrolled in each individual course, easily retrieving their data from the management system in use at the academic institution, and their tests; 3. compare the distribution of bibliographic resources in the various lessons, made by the professor, with a reference model obtained by their homogeneous distribution throughout the course, to verify, also with the aid of diagrams, that the supposed planning is substantially realistic, that is, can be completed on schedule without omitting topics or lessons in excess. Academic Teaching Planner is a cross-platform software that runs natively on GNU/Linux, Windows and macOS. It manages data with Sqlite, a well-known and reliable database, while saving attachments (i.e. files of any kind associated with the various sections of the software) in an external folder, in a transparent way for the user. Their number and size are limited only by the space available on the computer in use. Academic Teaching Planner has been written with Lazarus (www.lazarus-ide.org) and uses the Sqlite database through the Zeos components (sourceforge.net/projects/zeoslib).
- will offer search and tools to reduce your data, keep it clean, fast and easy. in alpha development stage.
- Aplakons allows you to build a sheets schema to organize activities to be followed by registered users. You can configure sets of sheets to customize each one’s activities to follow. You prepare a repository of sheets (as concrete activities), and after you order them in different arrays. The arrays can be assigned to users as activity plans. For example, a whole diet (array) based on cooking recipes (activities).
- BigBlueButton supports real-time sharing of audio, video, slides (with whiteboard controls), chat, and the screen. Instructors can engage remote students with polling, emojis, multi-user whiteboard, and breakout rooms.
Presenters can record and playback content for later sharing with others.
We designed BigBlueButton for online learning (though it can be used for many other applications). The educational use cases for BigBlueButton are
- Online tutoring (one-to-one)
- Flipped classrooms (recording content ahead of your session)
- Group collaboration (many-to-many)
- Online classes (one-to-many)
- BlueSpice extends MediaWiki and enhances it with useful features, in particular in the areas of quality management, process support, administration, editing and security. There are two editions available: BlueSpice free and BlueSpice pro. BlueSpice free is a free of charge wiki version. BlueSpice pro is the business-critical solution with comprehensive functionalities and a subscription for support and software maintenance.
- CAM::PDF reads and writes any document that conforms to the PDF specification generously provided by Adobe at https://www.adobe.com/devnet/pdf/pdf_reference.html (link last checked Feb 2013). The file format through PDF 1.5 is well-supported, with the exception of the "linearized" or "optimized" output format, which this module can read but not write. Many specific aspects of the document model are not manipulable with this package (like fonts), but if the input document is correctly written, then this module will preserve the model integrity. The PDF writing feature saves as PDF 1.4-compatible. That means that compressed object streams cannot be written. The consequence is that reading and then writing a PDF 1.5+ document may enlarge the resulting file by a fair margin.
- This module allows the creation of PDF files with Template Toolkit and PDF::Reuse within a Catalyst view.
- Civikmind is Web software you can use to make solutions in your community. It is a state-of-the-art, System information,management platform that focuses on social solutions for communities, persons, and organizations.
- ctioga2 is a plotting program in the spirit of gnuplot. It can be used either directly on command-line or writing command files (or a mix of both). It produces publication-quality PDF files. It is based on the Tioga plotting library.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.