Broaden your selection: Category/Works-with
- Minimalistic but full-featured address book running completely in your browser. How it works: XML + XSLT = HTML address book (XML file) is tranformed (XSLT file) by web browser to HTML. No server or plugin needed.
- will offer search and tools to reduce your data, keep it clean, fast and easy. in alpha development stage.
- GNU barcode is a tool to convert text strings to printed bars. It supports a variety of standard code to represent the strings and creates postscript output. Features include:
- available as both a library and a command line frontend (so you can include barcode printing in your application)
- supports UPC, EAN, ISBN, CODE39, and other encoding standards
- Postscript and encapsulated postscript output (other backends can be added as needed)
- Accepts sizes and positions as inches, millimeters, and centimeters
- Can create tables of barcodes (to print labels on sticker pages)
- Barcode Writer in Pure Postscript (BWIPP) generates all barcode formats entirely within PostScript so that the process of converting the input data into the printed output can be performed by the printer or RIP itself. This is ideal for variable data printing (VDP) and avoids the need to re-implement the barcode generation process whenever your language needs change. Since this resource is written in PostScript and interpreted within the virtual machine of a printer it is compatible with any operating system and hardware platform.
- Bookland is a Python program that generates ISBN bar code symbols (Bookland EAN-13 + 5-digit add-on) in EPS format. Includes UPC-A and EAN-13 classes, so it may be useful in a broader context. You can create a bar code even withou the full ISBN number as bookland will calculate the check digit for you. The program also creates the EAN13 number and check digit and determines the parity patterns and bit encodings.
- Brother ql
- brother_ql is a software package to facilitate printing labels on Brother’s QL-Series label printers. It was designed to be used from the command line but also supports usage from other software packages (via its command line interface or via its Python API).
- Civikmind is Web software you can use to make solutions in your community. It is a state-of-the-art, System information,management platform that focuses on social solutions for communities, persons, and organizations.
- ActivityPub compliant server, designed for simplicity and accessibility. Includes calendar, news and sharing economy features to empower your federated community.
- The garlic player is a Digital Signage Player which based on the W3C standartized multimedia language SMIL
- GNU Jami (formerly SFLphone, GNU Ring) is a universal and distributed communication platform, implemented as free (libre) software, which respects the freedoms and privacy of users. Aimed at the general public as well as professionals, Jami provides all its users a universal communication tool, autonomous, libre, secure and built on a distributed architecture thus requiring no authority or central server to function. GNU Jami satisfies a high priority software goal of the Free Software Foundation, responding to the challenges of privacy on the Internet. Developed by Savoir-faire Linux, Jami takes advantage of an active development community thanks to the support of young Google Summer of Code developers as well as research partnerships with Polytechnique Montréal and the Université du Québec à Montréal.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.