Broaden your selection: Category/Works-with
- will offer search and tools to reduce your data, keep it clean, fast and easy. in alpha development stage.
- Bitcoin-Qt is a multiplatform bitcoin client and wallet. Bitcoin is a network and a currency establishing a PKI for electronic cash transactions which is distributed P2P. To quote the developers, "Bitcoin is a decentralized P2P electronic cash system without a central server or trusted parties. Users hold the crypto keys to their own money and transact directly with each other, with the help of the network to check for double-spending."
- Kraken is a virtual currency exchange, which also handles fiat (real) currency amounts. Subscribers to the service have an account with associated funds attached. The web site (www.kraken.com) provides the user with an account overview (i.e. current balance), currency-pair exchange market status (history of prices and current order book), and the means to place entries on the order book; bids for a currency which can be immediately met with orders to sell the currency are automatically transacted, with the Kraken site taking a small and variable cut of the deal. Kraken also provide a stateless, web-based API by which all of the above actions can be undertaken programmatically. This is fully open, and described at the Kraken exchange web site. The DMBCS client-side C++ library implements all features of the API in a fully encapsulated C++ class, allowing users to implement algorithmic or robotic trading and dynamic exchange modelling.
- Electrum is a secure, forgiving, lightweight and easy to use Bitcoin client for GNU/Linux, Windows, MacOS X and Android. It protects you from losing coins in a backup mistake or computer failure, because your wallet can be recovered from a secret phrase that you can write on paper or learn by heart. It is Free Software licensed under the GNU GPLv3.
- Invizi helps you track your cryptocurrency transactions. All your data is stored locally, encrypted and never leaves your computer. Invizi can calculate your profit and loss, your historical balance, your assets allocations and more. Your transactions can be automatically synchronized with exchanges, entered manually or imported via csv files.
- Jackrabbit Relay
- Jackrabbit Relay is a framework to manage trading signal alerts in JSON format from TradingView or similiar software to place trades on an exchange or broker.
- MultiBit is a secure, lightweight, international Bitcoin wallet for GNU/Linux, Windows and MacOS which makes performing Bitcoin transactions quick and simple. It comes in a variety of languages and is Free Software licensed under the MIT license.
- Odoo (previously OpenERP) is a suite of programs that help companies to grow their business. Over 2 million people use Odoo to grow their sales, run their operations, organize marketing activities, boost productivity and empower their human resources. Odoo is used worldwide and provides complete software solution from front office to back office.
- OpenProdoc is a Document Management System and a Thesaurus Manager. It allows to define the documents and folders/cases model needed for different kind of companies or institutions. It's multiplatform (Windows, GNU/Linux, Mac) and has a complete portable version that can be used without installation. Can be installed also in most of the J2EE servers and Databases servers. Provides Java and API REST for integration with different products Offers an OPAC function that can be easily configured.
- Shoali is server software designed to help people make money transactions (crowdlending) without peer intermediaries. It is built on Django framework. Features include:
- Lending money to anyone you want and how you want, without intermediaries.
- Borrowing money to anyone you want and how you want, without intermediaries.
- Manage, in the virtual world, your money transparently.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.