Broaden your selection: Category/Works-with
- will offer search and tools to reduce your data, keep it clean, fast and easy. in alpha development stage.
- A simple graphical E-book reader. It supports many format complexities like epub, pdf, mobi, cbr, etc. This version supports EPUB, MOBI, FB2, PDF, FB2 and Comics (CBR and CBZ) formats with support for more formats to follow soon.
- Calibre is an e-book manager that can view, convert, edit and catalog e-books in all of the major e-book formats. It's a complete e-library solution that includes library management, e-book format conversion, newsfeed to e-book conversion, integrated e-book viewer, and synchronization with e-reader devices.
- Open eClass
- Open eClass is offered by the Greek Academic Network (GUnet) since 2003 as an advanced e-learning solution that can enhance the teaching and learning process. It is used by almost all universities in Greece. There is documentation both in Greek and in English.
For a complete list of 3rd party components see here
- Exercises - quizzes
- Learning path
- Educational material
- User groups
- Backup files
- A cross-platform desktop application for downloading and managing your Audible audiobooks.
- OpenProdoc is a Document Management System and a Thesaurus Manager. It allows to define the documents and folders/cases model needed for different kind of companies or institutions. It's multiplatform (Windows, GNU/Linux, Mac) and has a complete portable version that can be used without installation. Can be installed also in most of the J2EE servers and Databases servers. Provides Java and API REST for integration with different products Offers an OPAC function that can be easily configured.
- Project Mindfulness is an initiative to improve societal understanding of mindfulness by way of data science and computer programming. This project is 100% free (as in freedom) and open source. Feel free to contribute! Mindfulness: observing (physical or mental, positive or negative) followed by describing (internally or externally). A person skilled in mindfulness will then fully bring the mind back to baseline through an act of awareness while simultaneously accepting the observation without judgment. Click on the supplied URL and check out the README.md!
- Qpdfview is a multitabbed PDF and document reader written in Qt4. It uses Poppler for PDF support, libspectre for PS support, DjVuLibre for DjVu support, CUPS for printing support and the Qt toolkit for its interface.
Current features include:
- Outline, properties and thumbnail panes
- Scale, rotate and fit
- Fullscreen and presentation views
- Continuous and multiple-page layouts
- Search for text
- Configurable tool bars
- Configurable keyboard shortcuts
- Persistent per-file settings
- SyncTeX support
- Rudimentary annotation support (with Poppler version 0.20.1 or higher)
- Rudimentary form support
- Support for PostScript and DjVu documents
- ReMarkable Connection Utility (RCU)
- All-in-one offline/local management software for reMarkable e-paper tablets (RM1 and RM2). RCU ensures the user's data is never out of their control, completely unshackled from the manufacturer's proprietary cloud.
- Renamer lets you rename multiple files at once with basic filters! Currently implemented Features are: Replace dots with space Replace underscores with space Replace dashes with space Decode URL Encoding Search and Replace Regex Filter Replace Inserting Text at position Removing by Position Trim spaces Line by Line replacement
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.