Broaden your selection: Category/Works-with
- Calibre is an e-book manager that can view, convert, edit and catalog e-books in all of the major e-book formats. It's a complete e-library solution that includes library management, e-book format conversion, newsfeed to e-book conversion, integrated e-book viewer, and synchronization with e-reader devices.
- Fbi IMproved
- FIM is a lightweight universal image viewer, mostly for Linux (but not only). FIM aims to be a highly customizable and scriptable image viewer for users who are comfortable with software like the VIM text editor or the Mutt mail user agent. It has been developed with Linux in mind, but can be built to run on several Unix systems or even on MS-Windows.
- Renamer lets you rename multiple files at once with basic filters! Currently implemented Features are: Replace dots with space Replace underscores with space Replace dashes with space Decode URL Encoding Search and Replace Regex Filter Replace Inserting Text at position Removing by Position Trim spaces Line by Line replacement
- Sigil is a WYSIWYG e-book editor.
It is designed to edit books in EPUB format.
- Full Unicode support: everything you see in Sigil is in UTF-16
- Full EPUB spec support
- WYSIWYG editing
- Multiple Views: Book View, Code View and Split View
- Metadata editor with full support for all possible metadata entries (more than 200) with full descriptions for each
- Table Of Contents editor
- Multi-level TOC support
- With this application you can tag folders and files; create tags with various shapes and colours for easier classification and by drag and dropping them, tag a file, a folder or all the content of a folder. Precise search possibilities, with various input fields, allowing to add all the necessary tags that you want. For example, in one field you can add tags cat and white and in another field you can add tags dog and brown, so the search result will return all white cats and brown dogs. Multimedia file preview in both explorer and search results cards. Cover image of epubs also are shown. For images both system's default image viewer and program's new internal viewer can be launched alternatively. Usual file management actions by dragging and dropping or pressing buttons; copy, move, delete, rename. And undo action button. It is possible to export/import tagging data to a file, so data is available in any computer. Features: - Tag Folders and files easily by dragging and dropping tags created from a variety of shapes. - No installation required. Compatible with Windows, Linux and Mac OS. - Export/import data to a file. - Possible to build up very specific searches. - Various Viewmodes; from a list to cards of different sizes, to preview folders and files. - Multimedia file preview in explorer/searcher. Also Epubs. - Integrated image viewer that can be launched alternatively to the system's default one. - Tags positions are interchangeable - For a less llamative interface you can choose a 'grayscale' mode.
- vy is a modal minimalistic editor written in Python. vy is built on top of Tkinter graphical toolkit, allowing vy to have a high level powerful Python programming interface for plugins.
- PeerLibrary is an free software project developing a collaborative online community where scholars and researchers can discover, read, and discuss scholarly literature all within one site. This project focuses on expediting access to publications, enabling public recordings of analysis and insights on said publications, and encouraging collaboration and openness in the development of science.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.