Broaden your selection: Category/Works-with
- will offer search and tools to reduce your data, keep it clean, fast and easy. in alpha development stage.
- A simple graphical E-book reader. It supports many format complexities like epub, pdf, mobi, cbr, etc. This version supports EPUB, MOBI, FB2, PDF, FB2 and Comics (CBR and CBZ) formats with support for more formats to follow soon.
- Calibre is an e-book manager that can view, convert, edit and catalog e-books in all of the major e-book formats. It's a complete e-library solution that includes library management, e-book format conversion, newsfeed to e-book conversion, integrated e-book viewer, and synchronization with e-reader devices.
- Open eClass
- Open eClass is offered by the Greek Academic Network (GUnet) since 2003 as an advanced e-learning solution that can enhance the teaching and learning process. It is used by almost all universities in Greece. There is documentation both in Greek and in English.
For a complete list of 3rd party components see here
- Exercises - quizzes
- Learning path
- Educational material
- User groups
- Backup files
- OpenProdoc is a Document Management System and a Thesaurus Manager. It allows to define the documents and folders/cases model needed for different kind of companies or institutions. It's multiplatform (Windows, GNU/Linux, Mac) and has a complete portable version that can be used without installation. Can be installed also in most of the J2EE servers and Databases servers. Provides Java and API REST for integration with different products Offers an OPAC function that can be easily configured.
- Project Mindfulness is an initiative to improve societal understanding of mindfulness by way of data science and computer programming. This project is 100% free (as in freedom) and open source. Feel free to contribute! Mindfulness: observing (physical or mental, positive or negative) followed by describing (internally or externally). A person skilled in mindfulness will then fully bring the mind back to baseline through an act of awareness while simultaneously accepting the observation without judgment. Click on the supplied URL and check out the README.md!
- Qpdfview is a multitabbed PDF and document reader written in Qt4. It uses Poppler for PDF support, libspectre for PS support, DjVuLibre for DjVu support, CUPS for printing support and the Qt toolkit for its interface.
Current features include:
- Outline, properties and thumbnail panes
- Scale, rotate and fit
- Fullscreen and presentation views
- Continuous and multiple-page layouts
- Search for text
- Configurable tool bars
- Configurable keyboard shortcuts
- Persistent per-file settings
- SyncTeX support
- Rudimentary annotation support (with Poppler version 0.20.1 or higher)
- Rudimentary form support
- Support for PostScript and DjVu documents
- Renamer lets you rename multiple files at once with basic filters! Currently implemented Features are: Replace dots with space Replace underscores with space Replace dashes with space Decode URL Encoding Search and Replace Regex Filter Replace Inserting Text at position Removing by Position Trim spaces Line by Line replacement
- Sigil is a WYSIWYG e-book editor.
It is designed to edit books in EPUB format.
- Full Unicode support: everything you see in Sigil is in UTF-16
- Full EPUB spec support
- WYSIWYG editing
- Multiple Views: Book View, Code View and Split View
- Metadata editor with full support for all possible metadata entries (more than 200) with full descriptions for each
- Table Of Contents editor
- Multi-level TOC support
- Tag folders and files (including multimedia) by dragging the tags on them, you can create tags of various shapes and colors for a more intuitive classification. Precise search possibilities, with various input fields, allowing to add all the necessary tags that you want. For example, in one field you can add the tags cat' and 'white' and in another field you can add the tags 'dog' and 'brown', so the search result will return all white cats and brown dogs. Another more abstract example to show the available searches can be: Searh under folders that have (tag50) or (tag51 + tag52) files that have (tag1 + tag2 + tag7 + tag8) or (tag1 + tag2 + tag6 + tag9) but don't have (tag10) and (tag11). Multimedia files preview in both explorer and searcher results cards. The cover images of epubs also are shown. For images both system's default image viewer and program's new internal viewer can be launched alternatively. Usual file management actions by dragging and dropping or pressing buttons; copy, move, delete, rename. And undo button. It's possible to export/import the tagging data to a file, so data is available in any computer. Features: - Tag Folders and files easily by dragging and dropping tags created from a variety of shapes. - No installation required. Compatible with Windows, GNU/Linux and Mac OS. - Export/import data to a file. - Possible to build up very specific searches. - Various Viewmodes; from lists to cards of different sizes to preview folders and files. - Multimedia file preview in explorer/searcher. Also Epubs. - Integrated image viewer that can be launched alternatively to the system's default viewer. - Tags positions are interchangeable. - If you want a less jazzy interface you have the option to choose a 'grayscale' mode.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.