Broaden your selection: Category/Works-with
- This program may be used to break the encryption on Microsoft Excel XP/2002/2003 files which have been encrypted using the RC4 method. These files are encrypted using a 40-bit-long key. It will not work on files encrypted using later versions or versions 8.0 or earlier.
- Debt Payoff
- DebtPayoff is an application which will calculate how long it will take to pay off a credit card at a given interest rate and payment amount. It will also calculate how much of what is paid will go toward interest.
- Foodsoft is online software for a non-profit food coop. It features a product catalog, order cycle management, accounting, and tasks. A food cooperative is a group of people buying food from suppliers of their own choosing; a collective do-it-yourself supermarket. Members order their products online and collect them on a specified day, and all put in a bit of work to make that possible. Foodsoft facilitates the ordering and administration.
- GBonds is a savings bond inventory program for GNOME. It can track the current redemption value and performance of both individual bonds and an entire inventory, and print out that inventory (so you can keep a permanent record in a separate location). The program can track savings notes and series E, EE, and I savings bonds, and can use U.S. Treasury Department redemption files without modification.
- GnuLedger is a simple income and expense tracker for indepentant contractors and single person service businesses. It includes a chart of account, a general ledger, and an address book. This package is no longer maintained but the source code still available.
- GNUmeric is a GNU spreadsheet application, running under GNOME. It is interoperable with other spreadsheet applications. It has a vast array of features beyond typical spreadsheet functionality, such as support for linear and non-linear solvers, statistical analysis, and telecommunication engineering.
- Programs for Information Topology Data Analysis Information Topology is a program written in Python (compatible with Python 3.4.x), with a graphic interface built using TKinter , plots drawn using Matplotlib , calculations made using NumPy , and scaffold representations drawn using NetworkX . It computes all the results on information presented in the study , that is all the usual information functions: entropy, joint entropy between k random variables (Hk), mutual informations between k random variables (Ik), conditional entropies and mutual informations and provides their cohomological (and homotopy) visualisation in the form of information landscapes and information paths together with an approximation of the minimum information energy complex . It is applicable on any set of empirical data that is data with several trials-repetitions-essays (parameter m), and also allows to compute the undersampling regime, the degree k above which the sample size m is to small to provide good estimations of the information functions . The computational exploration is restricted to the simplicial sublattice of random variable (all the subsets of k=n random variables) and has hence a complexity in O(2^n). In this simplicial setting we can exhaustively estimate information functions on the simplicial information structure, that is joint-entropy Hk and mutual-informations Ik at all degrees k=<n and for every k-tuple, with a standard commercial personal computer (a laptop with processor Intel Core i7-4910MQ CPU @ 2.90GHz * 8) up to k=n=21 in reasonable time (about 3 hours). Using the expression of joint-entropy and the probability obtained using equation and marginalization , it is possible to compute the joint-entropy and marginal entropy of all the variables. The alternated expression of n-mutual information given by equation then allows a direct evaluation of all of these quantities. The definitions, formulas and theorems are sufficient to obtain the algorithm . We will further develop a refined interface (help welcome) but for the moment it works like this, and requires minimum Python use knowledge. Please contact pierre.baudot [at] gmail.com for questions, request, developments (etc.):  J.W. Shipman. Tkinter reference: a gui for python. . New Mexico Tech Computer Center, Socorro, New Mexico, 2010.  J.D. Hunter. Matplotlib: a 2d graphics environment. Comput. Sci. Eng., 9:22–30, 2007.  S. Van Der Walt, C. Colbert, and G. Varoquaux. The numpy array: a structure for efficient numerical computation. Comput. Sci. Eng., 13:22– 30, 2011.  A.A. Hagberg, D.A. Schult, and P.J. Swart. Exploring network structure, dynamics, and function using networkx. Proceedings of the 7th Python in Science Conference (SciPy2008). Gel Varoquaux, Travis Vaught, and Jarrod Millman (Eds), (Pasadena, CA USA), pages 11–15, 2008.  M. Tapia, P. Baudot, M. Dufour, C. Formisano-Tréziny, S. Temporal, M. Lasserre, J. Gabert, K. Kobayashi, JM. Goaillard . Information topology of gene expression profile in dopaminergic neurons doi: https://doi.org/10.1101/168740 http://www.biorxiv.org/content/early/2017/07/26/168740
- LibreOffice is the power-packed personal productivity suite that gives you six feature-rich applications for all your document production and data processing needs: Writer, Calc, Impress, Draw, Math and Base. There are also a good and growing number of free software extensions and templates available. LibreOffice is a fork of OpenOffice.org, which is now called Apache OpenOffice. Because Apache OpenOffice hosts and recommends using proprietary extensions, we do not recommend using it.
- My Knowledge Explorer
- my Knowledge Explorer uses the mKR (my Knowledge Representation) language to create, query and update mKB (my Knowledge Base). mKB can be a simple local address book, or an internet KB such as OpenCyc. RDF, OWL, CycL, are translated to mKR. mKR is a useful mixture of English (subject, verb, object, preposition phrase) and the UNIX shell (variables, procedures, control structures).
- OASIS is a novel linkage disequilibrium clustering algorithm that can potentially address false positives and negatives in genome-wide association studies (GWAS) in complex disorders. OASIS is a unique method that can be widely applied for mining existing GWAS datasets to identify new genes and loci in an efficient, low cost way.