Music Streaming Server
CherryMusic is a music streaming server based on CherryPy and jPlayer. It plays the music inside your PC, smartphone, tablet, toaster or whatever device has a HTML5 compliant browser installed.
- Stream your music inside the browser (locally or remote)
- Browse and search your music
- Completely AJAX based (no page reloads on click, therefore fast)
- Create and share playlists
- Multiple user authentication
- HTTPS support
- Automatic album cover art fetching
- See CHANGES for all the features
22 March 2019
Leaders and contributors
|Tom Wallroth & Tilman Boerner||Maintainers|
Resources and communication
|Required to use||Python >= 2.6, >= 3.2 preferred|
|Required to use||CherryPy >= 3|
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.