Difference between revisions of "Collection:IceCat WebExtensions (proposed)"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 11:37, 2 September 2017
- IceCat WebExtensions (proposed)/About
- IceCat WebExtensions (proposed)/Add-on list
- IceCat WebExtensions (proposed)/Dev
- IceCat WebExtensions (proposed)/FAQ
- IceCat WebExtensions (proposed)/FSD bugs issue 1
- IceCat WebExtensions (proposed)/Issues
- IceCat WebExtensions (proposed)/License issues
- IceCat WebExtensions (proposed)/Resources
- All WebExtensions on AMO
- arewewebextensionsyet.com - Mozilla documentation on WebExtensions.
- "The WebExtensions API will still experience compatibility issues" - August 2017 - https://github.com/mozilla/addon-compatibility-reporter/issues/87#issuecomment-321066484
- Hybrid extension -- You can simply check weather there is a hasEmbeddedWebExtension key available in the install.rdf to see if it is a hybrid WE addon
This list contains WebExtensions from
|Google search link fix||
|Smart HTTPS (revived)||
|Snap Links Plus||
|Turn Off the Lights||
|User-Agent Switcher (revived)||
|Yet Another Smooth Scrolling WE||
|Zoom Page WE||
WebExtensions with license issues
Will likely not be WebExtensions
|Firebug||"The Firebug extension isn't being developed or maintained any longer. We invite you to use the Firefox DevTools instead, which ship with Firebug.next" - https://getfirebug.com/
|FlashGot Mass Downloader||"It looks like Maone will port FlashGot to WebExtensions API but it will take a while." - https://www.reddit.com/r/firefox/comments/6843ar/web_extension_alternative_for_downthemall/dgvjnnb/
Will not be WebExtensions
|DownThemAll!||DownThemAll and WebExtensions [... or why why I am done with mozilla] - https://mail.mozilla.org/pipermail/dev-addons/2016-December/002367.html
|Self-Destructing Cookies||"This add-on is no longer maintained. It is incompatible with Firefox 55+ and this will never change. Also, it will not be rewritten as a WebExtension." - https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/self-destructing-cookies/
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.