Apache Commons Email
Library for sending e-mail from Java
Commons Email aims to provide a API for sending email. It is built on top of the Java Mail API, which it aims to simplify.
Some of the mail classes that are provided are as follows:
- SimpleEmail - This class is used to send basic text based emails.
- MultiPartEmail - This class is used to send multipart messages. This allows a text message with attachments either inline or attached.
- HtmlEmail - This class is used to send HTML formatted emails. It has all of the capabilities as MultiPartEmail allowing attachments to be easily added. It also supports embedded images.
- ImageHtmlEmail - This class is used to send HTML formatted emails with inline images. It has all of the capabilities as HtmlEmail but transform all image references to inline images.
- EmailAttachment - This is a simple container class to allow for easy handling of attachments. It is for use with instances of MultiPartEmail and HtmlEmail.
DocumentationCommons Email 1.3.2 API
released on 9 July 2014
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|Apache2.0||genium||10 November 2013|
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
|Developers||VCS Repository Webview||https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/commons/proper/email/trunk/|
|Required to use||Java 5 or later|
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 30 July 2014.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.