A data collection and management suite.
Conflux is a data collection and management suite. Conflux can:
- help you perform searches which best meet your result needs, across a number of search services
- help you retain a list of search results for later use
- help share research material among a team or workgroup
- help you organize useful searches and search results into groups (bundles)
- help you maintain a list of the resources you use most, giving you access to this list from a central location
- Conflux allows you to submit searches to be performed, either immediately or later, by the Conflux collector. Once the search has been performed, you will have ready access to the URLs of the results provided by the search engine. Using Conflux, you can manage your past searches, better keeping track of materials you have found useful, aiding you in submitting follow-up searches. Both searches and search results may be bundled together, permitting you to best organize your information how you see fit. Best of all, you may enable your entire team to use Conflux, sharing the benefits of your research. The Conflux suite currently consists of a PHP3 frontend, a MySQL database schema, and a perl 'collector' (which may be run as a daemon, from cron or standalone).
released on 14 September 2000
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|GPLv2orlater||Kelly Hopkins||28 October 2008|
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 3 February 2017.