Web search engine
DataparkSearch is an Internet and Intranet search engine tool. Key features:
- Support for http, https, ftp, nntp and news URL schemes.
- htdb virtual URL scheme support for indexing SQL databases.
- text/html, text/xml, text/plain, audio/mpeg (MP3) and image/gif mime types built-in support.
- External parsers support for other document types.
- Ability to index multilangual sites using content negotiagion.
- Searching all of the word forms using ispell affixes and dictionaries.
- Stopwords and synonyms lists.
- Boolean query language support.
- Results sorting by relevancy, popularity rank, last modified time and by importance (a multiplication of relevancy and popularity rank).
- Various character sets support.
- Accent insensitive search.
- Phrases segmenting for Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and Thai.
- mod_dpsearch - search module for Apache web server.
- Internationalized Domain Names support
DocumentationEnglish user reference included and available in HTML from http://sochi.org.ru/DataparkSearch/; Russian user reference available in HTML from http://sochi.org.ru/DataparkSearch/index.ru.html
released on 9 January 2014
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|GPLv2orlater||Janet Casey||13 January 2004|
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
|Bug Tracking||VCS Repository Webview||http://www.dataparksearch.org/cgi-bin/bt.pl|
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 12 March 2017.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.