Platform for distributed communication and computation
Fire★ is a a simple platform for decentralized communication and computation. Provides a simple application platform for developing p2p applications and share these applications with others in a chat like user interface.
You don't send a message to someone, you send an program, which can have rich content. All programs are wired up together automatically providing distributed communication, either through text, images, or games.
The source code to all applications is available immediately to instantly clone and modify.
released on 10 September 2016
- Interface:kde-app x-window-system
- Live-communications:chat conferencing
- Library:C++ User-interface
- Runs-on:GNU/Linux OS X Windows
- Software-development:game-development program-build-automation program-editor
- Use:editing education hobbies internet-application live-communications software-development
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|License:GPLv3orlater||Jgay||8 March 2013|
Leaders and contributors
|Maxim Noah Khailo||creator|
Resources and communication
|developer||VCS Repository Webview||http://github.com/mempko/firestr|
|Weak prerequisite||internet connection, or local lan|
|Required to build||gcc 4.8|
|Required to build||cmake|
|Required to build||QT 5|
|Required to use||QT 5|
|Required to build||boost 1.50+|
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 21 September 2016.