Free Software Directory:Backlog Admin Group
- Team Captain: David Hedlund (Time zone:
- Participant: Adfeno (Time zone:
- Participant: Saper (Time zone:
- #mediawiki at irc.freenode.net if full of people that are skilled with ParserFunctions, we should gently ask if someone want to be part of our team.
Friday IRC meeting
Should we add to https://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Free_Software_Directory:Requirements that we only permit data related to official releases? For example, the current Windows download link for IceCat is unofficial, but it's made by firstname.lastname@example.org (20:43:02) David_Hedlund: But it's still a unofficial release. I think we should discuss this policy.
"—The Speex codec has been obsoleted by Opus. It will continue to be available, but since Opus is better than Speex in all aspects, users are encouraged to switch—" - https://www.speex.org/ . Should we remove speex from the Directory: https://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Category/Works-with-format/speex
- Dummy -- for a software/entry
- Sandbox2 -- for a software/entry
- Free Software Directory:Sandbox -- for a page which isn't an entry
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.