Free Software Directory:Broken links
I propose this page be used to store the result of the pywikibot weblinkchecker.py ran on this wiki, which finds all the broken external links.
The list below is a snippet of preliminary results. If this page get's approved, I will setup a cronjob to update the page regularly with the full results.
I haven't completed a full run yet: you are supposed to only look at results from running twice with a gap of time of a week or a few days to ensure the links have stayed dead for a while.
- http://bedtools.googlecode.com/files/BEDTools.v2.17.0.tar.gz (archive)
- In Bedtools on 2016-09-30 21:41:10, 404 Not Found
- http://afick.sourceforge.net/man.html (archive)
- In Afick on 2016-09-30 21:39:56, 404 Not Found
- http://www.ibiblio.org/bmi/bmi-1.3.1.tar.gz (archive)
- In BMI on 2016-09-30 21:41:05, 403 Forbidden
- http://ascendwiki.cheme.cmu.edu/Category:Documentation (archive)
- In ASCEND on 2016-09-30 21:36:02, 404 Not Found
- http://felix.apache.org/site/apache-felix-osgi-bundle-repository.html (archive)
- In Apache Felix Bundle repository service on 2016-09-30 21:40:21, 404 Not Found
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.