Free Software Directory:Bureaucrats
Becoming a Bureaucrat
If you don't already got a regular user account you need to get one: To register for a new account, and login, please visit http://directory.fsf.org/wiki?title=Special:UserLogin&returnto=Main_Page
File a request
You can make a request to be in the Bureaucrat group in several ways:
- Email the Free Software Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ask the OPs at Friday FSD IRC meetings.
- Ask a Bureaucrat to put you in the Bureaucrat group on the Bureaucrats Discussion page.
User group rights
Bureaucrats have the following user group rights:
- Edit all user rights (userrights)
- Not be affected by rate limits (noratelimit)
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.