Difference between revisions of "Free Software Directory:COVID-19 Response Team"
|Line 15:||Line 15:|
Revision as of 13:04, 3 April 2020
About the Covid-19 Medical Group
Team Captain: David Hedlund
- Summary: A team dedicated work on medical software relevant to COVID-19, and COVID-19 3D printing files.
- https://github.com/jakobzhao/virus/ - https://hgis.uw.edu/virus/
- https://www.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6 - https://github.com/CSSEGISandData/COVID-19
- https://libreplanet.org/wiki/HACKERS_and_HOSPITALS#Software - thomzane's work on covid-19 resources
- https://www.gezapig.nl/covid.html - list put together by bendikker on health related free software
- The Common Workflow Language (CWL) is an open standard for describing analysis workflows and tools in a way that makes them portable and scalable across a variety of software and hardware environments, from workstations to cluster, cloud, and high performance computing (HPC) environments. CWL is designed to meet the needs of data-intensive science, such as Bioinformatics, Medical Imaging, Astronomy, High Energy Physics, and Machine Learning.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.