Difference between revisions of "Category/Software-development/debugging"
(inserting Subcategory-page template)
m (Stu8991 moved page Category/Software-development/debugging to Free Software Directory:Category/Software-development/debugging)
Revision as of 23:13, 3 June 2020
Broaden your selection: Category/Software-development
- AdLint is a source code static analyzer. It can point out insecure or nonportable code fragments, and can measure various quality metrics of the source code. It (currently) can analyze source code compliant with ANSI C89 / ISO C90 and partly ISO C99.
- The Assembly Language Debugger (ALD) differs from GDB in that it is specifically designed to debug programs at the assembly level. It is often difficult and frustrating for assembly programmers to use GDB to debug their work. ALD aims to provide everything an assembly programmer needs to debug their code.
- antiparser is a fuzz testing and fault injection API. Fuzz testing has application as a security research methodology and for software quality assurance purposes. The purpose of antiparser is to provide an API that can be used to model network protocols and file formats by their composite data types. Once a model has been created, the antiparser has various methods for creating random sets of data that deviates in ways that will ideally trigger software bugs or security vulnerabilities.
- BASH Debugger
- BASH Debugger provides a patched BASH that enables better debugging support as well as improved error reporting. It also contains the most comprehensive source code debugger for BASH that has been written. It can be used as a springboard for other experimental features (such as adding hashtables), since development is maintained openly and developers are encouraged to participate.
- The Benchmark::Timer class allows you to time portions of code conveniently, as well as benchmark code by allowing timings of repeated trials. It is perfect for when you need more precise information about the running time of portions of your code than the Benchmark module will give you, but don't want to go all out and profile your code.
- The goal of bug-buddy is to make reporting bugs very simple and easy for the user, while making the reports themselves more useful and informative for the developer. Features include the ability to obtain a stack trace from a core file or crashed application and to determine versions of packages installed on your system. The program can be started both from gmc and from the crash dialog. It supports GNOME, KDE, Debian, and Ximian bug tracking systems.
- This is a candidate for deletion: It is marked as decommissioned. Drw (talk) 08:59, 18 July 2018 (EDT) The BugPort system is a Web-based system to manage tasks and defects throughout the software development process. It is written with the PHP language, using its object-oriented capabilities, and is in use by INCOGEN for internal management of software development and QA.
- Automates the compile/test cycle required by most software projects to validate code changes. It builds and tests the tree each time a change is committed, providing status updates through a Web page or other protocols.
- Minimal unit testing framework for the C programming language.
- CMUCL is a free, high performance implementation of the Common Lisp programming language which runs on most major Unix platforms. It mainly conforms to the ANSI Common Lisp standard. CMUCL provides a sophisticated native code compiler; a powerful foreign function interface; an implementation of CLOS, the Common Lisp Object System; which includes multimethods and a metaobject protocol; a source-level debugger and code profiler; and an Emacs-like editor implemented in Common Lisp.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.