Free Software Directory:SPDX Group
The project enables us to import FSF approved Software Package Data Exchange (SPDX) identifiers.
wking: maintains https://github.com/wking/fsf-api/
|User||Role||Time zone||libera.chat nick||Title||Reference|
|Craigt||Team captain||America/New_York||craigt||FSF Copyright & Licensing Associate|
|Donaldr3||Team captain||America/New_York||donald||FSF Licensing & Compliance Manager|
Licenses with exceptions
- License:AGPLv3 with exception
- License:AGPLv3orlater with exception
- License:GPLv2 with exception
- License:GPLv2orlater with exception
- License:GPLv2orlater with library exception
- License:GPLv3 with exception
- License:GPLv3orlater with exception
- License:LGPL with exception
- License:LGPLv2.1orlater with tvmet exception
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.