libsoup is an HTTP client/server library for GNOME. It uses GObjects and the glib main loop, to integrate well with GNOME applications.
- Both asynchronous (GMainLoop and callback-based) and synchronous APIs
- Automatically caches connections
- SSL support
- Proxy support, including authentication and SSL tunneling
- Client support for Digest, NTLM, and Basic authentication
- Server support for Digest and Basic authentication
- XML-RPC support
30 July 2021
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
|Questions/discussions||Mailing List Subscribe||http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/libsoup-list|
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.