Ondine is an audio player with two possible front ends:
- GTK+ graphical user interface
- Terminal user interface
The latter has restricted capabilities. There is no support for libraries (you can only play files and folders given in arguments).
- Gapless playback
- Splitting of a file into virtual tracks, if a cue sheet is available
- There is deliberately no tag edition feature, to avoid the risk of modifying files by accident.
- The presentation is album oriented: global information (artist, album, and date) is not repeated for each track, but displayed in a header instead.
- Besides alphabetical order, libraries content can be displayed in chronological order of albums and artists (based on the date of their albums). This is the default behaviour.
released on 19 September 2013
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|License:GPLv3orlater||Cmarie||31 January 2013|
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
|Download (all versions and release notes)||Download||http://ondine.tuxfamily.org/?tab=download|
|Support (help and bug report)||http://ondine.tuxfamily.org/?tab=support|
|Git repository browsing||VCS Repository Webview||http://git.tuxfamily.org/ondine/ondine.git|
|Required to build||Gstreamer|
|Required to build||Mutagen|
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 19 September 2013.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.